• 235(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-04-07, 03:18)Dragen Wrote: Try using dot instead of dash.

just tried .. the same problem Confused

(2013-04-07, 03:18)Dragen Wrote: Also, Scrubs 818 and 819 are two episodes, so the scraper wants s08e18 and s08e19.

i know, but on thetvdb the season has 18 episodes.

Is it possible that EMM doesn't stack episodes only movies? Ok, nevermind. I just did some research and XBMC/thetvdb scraper does only support split episodes in DVD order -> Link

I merge the files now. Sorry for wasting your time guys.
(2013-04-07, 10:34)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 10:13)snowjim Wrote: How do I set poster of a movie set? Right now it get the poster from one of the movies in the set and this is misleading if its a collection of children movies.

It's not possible to name the movieset artwork in a way XBMC recognizes it! For this purpose I use this script here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

It works like a charm for me and saved a lot of work!

This is my setup:

1. I put up one folder which contains every moviesetart for all of my sets:

2. This is my settings.xml for the moviesetart addon:
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="artwork_folder_path" value="smb://DISKSTATION/video/moviesetsart/" />
    <setting id="enable_artwork_folder" value="true" />
    <setting id="enable_search_folders" value="false" />
    <setting id="filename_fanart" value="fanart.jpg" />
    <setting id="filename_thumb" value="folder.png" />
    <setting id="recurse_artwork_folder" value="false" />
</settings>

Basically you have to make sure that you name your art like this:

Example:
Bond Collection (Name of set in Ember/XBMC)
--> set-fanart: Bond Collection-folder.png
set-poster: Bond Collection-fanart.jpg

Run the addon and it will automatically apply all the artwork to your moviesets Smile

Bond Collection-poster.png/jpg is also supported.

If each movie is in it's own folder then you don't need to include the movie name in the artwork.

@Cocotus, I love the disc artwork on the side! Are you creating your own collection posters or have they simply been a available during scrapping?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-04-07, 17:34)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 10:34)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 10:13)snowjim Wrote: How do I set poster of a movie set? Right now it get the poster from one of the movies in the set and this is misleading if its a collection of children movies.

It's not possible to name the movieset artwork in a way XBMC recognizes it! For this purpose I use this script here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

It works like a charm for me and saved a lot of work!

This is my setup:

1. I put up one folder which contains every moviesetart for all of my sets:

2. This is my settings.xml for the moviesetart addon:
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="artwork_folder_path" value="smb://DISKSTATION/video/moviesetsart/" />
    <setting id="enable_artwork_folder" value="true" />
    <setting id="enable_search_folders" value="false" />
    <setting id="filename_fanart" value="fanart.jpg" />
    <setting id="filename_thumb" value="folder.png" />
    <setting id="recurse_artwork_folder" value="false" />
</settings>

Basically you have to make sure that you name your art like this:

Example:
Bond Collection (Name of set in Ember/XBMC)
--> set-fanart: Bond Collection-folder.png
set-poster: Bond Collection-fanart.jpg

Run the addon and it will automatically apply all the artwork to your moviesets Smile

Bond Collection-poster.png/jpg is also supported.

If each movie is in it's own folder then you don't need to include the movie name in the artwork.

@Cocotus, I love the disc artwork on the side! Are you creating your own collection posters or have they simply been a available during scrapping?

Thanks for reply! I got all my movie set poster from this site:

http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permali...-demonseed

It's the Diamond Set.
Did ofdb title stopped working for anyone else too?

I get the plot but only the english title for every movie.
(2013-04-07, 18:29)TeKo Wrote: Did ofdb title stopped working for anyone else too?

I get the plot but only the english title for every movie.

Send me a pm, I can give you a link to the new Alpha version.
I dont know if this has been reported before
but EmberMM does not add episodeguide url in tvshow.nfo
which causes episodes to dissapear if i use Refresh in an Episode.

(thought it was a XBMC issue and reported in here
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14248 )
(2013-04-04, 18:31)DanCooper Wrote: I work on the YAMJ module now, that is confusing Big Grin

I would be happy to test it if needed.
(2013-04-07, 20:27)solamnic Wrote: I dont know if this has been reported before
but EmberMM does not add episodeguide url in tvshow.nfo
which causes episodes to dissapear if i use Refresh in an Episode.

(thought it was a XBMC issue and reported in here
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14248 )

Ember add the episodeguideurl only if you add your own API key in settings. That works theoretically, but the tag is wrong (episodeguideurl not episodeguide). I have fixed that for the next version.

(2013-04-07, 20:44)the111 Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 18:31)DanCooper Wrote: I work on the YAMJ module now, that is confusing :D

I would be happy to test it if needed.

Send me a pn, I can send you a alpha or beta when it's ready to test.
(2013-04-07, 09:26)meridius Wrote: Hi there

I tried the Extrathumbs Tab but there are no pictures in the list and i can not add any Pictures at all it just does nothing, when i am finished scraping it deletes the extrathumbs from my drive.

The only way i can fix this is I have to backup the extra thumbs folder then scrap the movie in ember then save it. The extrathumbs folder gets deleted then i move the backup extrathumbs folder back into my movie folder and then edit the movie data in ember and go to the extrathumbs and there are all the pictures and i just save it and then its ok.

its on the first scrape that it deletes the exstrathumbs as it will not add the extrathimbs into a new scrape

is thee a fix for this as its a pain .

cheers

meridius,
can you please tell us which scraper are you using and show us the configuration?

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I hope someone can help with my question postet a few posts back here about how to get Ember saving files in the folder I want.
In other words, I don't get Ember to be FRODO compatible. Please look at my recently post.
(2013-04-07, 22:47)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 09:26)meridius Wrote: Hi there

I tried the Extrathumbs Tab but there are no pictures in the list and i can not add any Pictures at all it just does nothing, when i am finished scraping it deletes the extrathumbs from my drive.

The only way i can fix this is I have to backup the extra thumbs folder then scrap the movie in ember then save it. The extrathumbs folder gets deleted then i move the backup extrathumbs folder back into my movie folder and then edit the movie data in ember and go to the extrathumbs and there are all the pictures and i just save it and then its ok.

its on the first scrape that it deletes the exstrathumbs as it will not add the extrathimbs into a new scrape

is thee a fix for this as its a pain .

cheers

meridius,
can you please tell us which scraper are you using and show us the configuration?

M

This is not really an error.
If you don't choice a new extrathumb, the old will bi deleted. This is the same procedere like with fanarts and posters.
But a option to hold the existing thumbs would be nice.
Hi there using 1.3.0.10

I just can nt get it to work it just does not work under the extrathumbs tab there are no pictures and nothing to add them i have tried everything i have the extrathumbs folder in my movie folder. I have tried the icons at the bottem of the tab and i can not add any extrathumbs at all.

The only way is to back up the folder scrape the movie then when ember deletes the folder i replace the deleted folder hit edit movie then the extrathumbs are in the tab and I save it which it picks them up without deleting them.

theres got to be a better way or is this a bug ?

thanks

oh heres the error

Title: Error
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Movies\MovieName (2010) (1080p Blu-ray)\extrathumbs\thumb2.jpg'.
StackTrace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at EmberAPI.FileUtils.Common.MoveFileWithStream(String sPathFrom, String sPathTo)
Date/Time: 08/04/2013 00:05:15
(2013-04-07, 07:08)Penge58 Wrote: How can I change were EMBER is saving my files and also the name of the files ?

I am using XBMC FRODO version.
My files are located like this:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\files

Like now I have files from EMBER saved like this:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts.nfo
\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts-poster.jpg
\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts-fanart.jpg

What I would like, and what I understand work best with FRODO is:

\MOVIENAME\poster.jpg
\MOVIENAME\fanart.jpg

How can I make EMBER to save like this ?

Petter

Enable the option "Frodo Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming" in "Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources" or press the XBMC Frodo Button at the same location.
Hey - does this help to rename / put things in folders? I just have a movies folder with all the movie files in there right now, and I guess this needs a different format than that

This is what I'm trying to do:

For movies

Every movie must be in its own folder. Within that folder next to the video files there must be a file called fanart.jpg. Your movie folder should typically look like this:

Code:
Movies
+- [MovieName]
   +- [MovieName].nfo
   +- [MovieName].mkv
   +- folder.jpg
   +- fanart.jpg

For TV Shows

For TV Shows every TV Show must be in its own folder. And every episode must be in a separate Season folder for the season it is in. The fanart.jpg must then be placed in the main TV Show folder. Your TV Show folder should typically look like this:

Code:
TVShows
+- [TVShowName]
   +- tvshow.nfo
   +- folder.jpg
   +- fanart.jpg
   +- Season 1
   |  +- [TVShowName] 1x01 - [Title].mkv
   |  +- [TVShowName] 1x01 - [Title].tbn
   |  +- [TVShowName] 1x01 - [Title].nfo
   |  +- ...
   +- Season 2
   |  +- ...
   +- ...
(2013-04-08, 01:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-07, 07:08)Penge58 Wrote: How can I change were EMBER is saving my files and also the name of the files ?

I am using XBMC FRODO version.
My files are located like this:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\files

Like now I have files from EMBER saved like this:

\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts-poster.jpg
\MOVIENAME\VIDEO_TS\video_ts-fanart.jpg

What I would like, and what I understand work best with FRODO is:

\MOVIENAME\poster.jpg
\MOVIENAME\fanart.jpg

How can I make EMBER to save like this ?

Petter

Enable the option "Frodo Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming" in "Settings -> Movies -> Files and Sources" or press the XBMC Frodo Button at the same location.

I am using version 1.3.9 and I don't have such option under Settings->Movies->Files and Sources
I have the option "Recognize VIDEO_TS folders"" and that one is ticked.
And I have the button XBMC Frodo but nothing happens when I click on that button.

Petter
  • 235(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26