DAB Support
This may be a very stupid request but I was thinking that with the changeover coming here in the UK to digital radio and with the rich information provided by DAB some people might fit radio cards to their HTPC.

I was thinking if this was a feature of xbmc, the additional information provided by DAB could be used with a scraper.

Just a thought....
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Hi,
Did you ever find anymore out on this?
It is something I am interested in.
Was just looking at this myself. The Noxon (Terratec) DAB / DAB+ USB stick is now supported in the Linux kernel (Both hardware revisions) and seems to be treated like a DVB tuner as far as I can tell. Might get one and give it a try.
An old thread but any updates on this. My google search turned up occasional passing references to this working. I am wanting to setup a Raspberry PI XBMC box in my car to be an entertainment hub but it will replace the existing radio so I want to be able to listen to terrestrial radio as well and not be using up my Internet quota unnecessarily. Perhaps using this USB tuner: http://www.digitalnow.com.au/product_pages/Dabby.html

If it is possible can you outline what you need to do to get it to work and how is it presented within XBMC? I will be using the YATSE Android app to control the PI which will be headless. That is the plan anyway!

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DAB Support0