rtmpdump patch -Weeb TV
Re editing this default.py file, do you need to be able to instaLl the add onfirst? I just get "dependencies not met" so can't install the add on at all.
triplesilk Wrote:Re editing this default.py file, do you need to be able to instaLl the add onfirst? I just get "dependencies not met" so can't install the add on at all.

Do like Macielle wrote [ post #48] It should work right away; after that install repository.sd-addons.eu.zip, so basically you've got all available Polish channels.
Re the issue of the TVN channels not working - the iPad app that shows these channels says that it only works with a Polish IP address.
Panstan Wrote:hi, install repository.sd-addons.eu along with plugin.video.polishtv.live.It works for me [I replaced librtmp.0.dylib and I modified default.py].

1.install plugin.video.polishtv.live
2.modify librtmp.0.dylib and default.py
3.install repository.sd-addons.eu

Works every time.

in that case tvn and tvn24 work only on Weebtv [live like you want]

Hi,
thank you for all the replies.
Here an update:
-As I said I installed install version 0.0.4 (since I can not install 0.0.4.1).
-I registered by weeb.tv and now I can see a lot of polish channels in the weeb.tv folder (but can not see TVP1, TVP2, TVPHD).
-I can watch this channels but only for some minutes, then they don't work for a while and after some time the work again (for a short time). Is a premium account needed?
-I didn't installed "repository.sd-addons.eu". What do I need it for?
-Is there another way (another addon, for example) to watch TVN?
-Is it possible with the "Livestreams" addon? (I would need the rtmp or mmsh link)
Thank you in advance
Hi all,
I have installed the plugin.video.polishtv.live addon.
Two questions:
1) Under \hosts, I can see there is also a "justintv.py" host. I see no folder/link in the addon regarding justintv.
Do I have to configure something additional?

2) In stations.py, the "Tele5" link doesn't work. Is it geoblocked?

Regards and thank you
eafpunto Wrote:Hi,

-I didn't installed "repository.sd-addons.eu". What do I need it for?

that repository give you tvn player [anyway works on atv2]

premium account is needed for watching all content continuously ,other way you can watch weebtv channels only up to 30 mins; after another 30 min or so you can start again.Some channels disappearing sometimes so there is chance that you won't see couple channels at given time but they'll show another time.
I am so stuck!!

Does this work for anyone with a ipad??
and how did they get this Error Script Failed! fixed?

I need someone to please help meSad

in file weebtv.py you need edit line 22

playerUrl = mainUrl + '/setplayer'

new

playerUrl = mainUrl + '/api/setPlayer'
(2012-03-14, 03:18)arcik Wrote: in file weebtv.py you need edit line 22

playerUrl = mainUrl + '/setplayer'

new

playerUrl = mainUrl + '/api/setPlayer'

Thanks
this helps fix the all channels except the tvp channels on weebtv.
Still can't get any luck playing the TVP channels even after adding the sd repo. Any Help?
Do we know for sure that anyone has gotten the TVN channels to work outside Poland? It would be great if the TVN player iPad ap worked but it's IP blocked outside Poland.
sorry again- how do u edit default.py on a windows pc?Confused
How do you edit default.py on a windows pc?:S
i wish someone could go step by step for noobs on how to make it work....Sad
Tvn player working on atv2 and iPad .i am in us
You need install http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/addons...-1.2.6.zip
Managed to get it working following steps mentioned. Also paid for for a premium account. But the issue i am having is that sometimes some of the channels do not load at all. i have to get out of weebtv completely or retry multiple times. And also i've noticed that if i am one one channel and that i select another one, i cannot load the previous one until i get out completely from weeb tv? Anyone came across that? Also i would like some advice on the configuration part in the apple tv weebtv ( the bit where you put your login..etc). for username and password i've used the same one that i use to log into my account on weebtv. is that correct? is there any other thing i need to configure from there?

Thanks and thank you guys/girls for your work and time devoted here.
(2012-03-15, 02:58)arcik Wrote: Tvn player working on atv2 and iPad .i am in us
You need install http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/addons...-1.2.6.zip

Thanks, you are saying you just put this on the ATV2 and install zip file? I did this and something seemed to happen, in that there was no error message. Anyway, I tried Weeb TV again after that and got a script error for every channel, which is no doubt nothing to do with this file, but the TVN player worked perfectly. I'd only tried it once before so I'm not sure if this file helped - but special thanks if it did! Hopefully it keeps working as the player has loads of stuff on their and my wife is chuffed.

Getting it on the iPad would be good also, but it would need to be jail broken with XBMC installed to somehow get past this geo blocking? I guess I could try to use a Polish proxy, but I'm not keen on that, esp if it keeps working on the ATV.
If anyone updated Xbmc and cannot load any of the channels, just replace the librtmp.dll file and it should get going.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rtmpdump patch -Weeb TV1