rtmpdump patch -Weeb TV
hi, just seen the thread - have people managed to get polish TV on the ATV2 without being in Poland? I tried to install the zipped file mentioned above and it says "Dependancies not met". (I think I looked into Polish internet TV before it there wasn't much out there that would work from outside of Poland.)
its on Weeb.Tv

am in Greece and the addon doesnt work. When i log to weeb.tv i can watch channels but not through my ATV2 XMBC...

any ideas!?
iusefree Wrote:its on Weeb.Tv

am in Greece and the addon doesnt work. When i log to weeb.tv i can watch channels but not through my ATV2 XBMC...

any ideas!?

yes, the big idea is to read the full thread. You will find your way. I got it to work and its working on my ATV2. Any extra help try the weeb.tv forum.

Good luck.
I wouldn't post anything on weeb.tv forum in regards to xbmc plugin. They don't want us to watch their streams outside the "browser". They lose ad revenue this way.
Can someone tell me why the polish weeb tv switches off after 20 mins,I have got it to work and the pictures are amazing but after 20 mins it switches off and goes back to xbmc,am using on my apple tv,any help would be very grateful
Macielle Wrote:yes, the big idea is to read the full thread. You will find your way. I got it to work and its working on my ATV2. Any extra help try the weeb.tv forum.

Good luck.

I read the thread and did whatever mentioned with no luck, therefore i posted. I tried several librtmp files, edited the default.py, but no luck.

I can see the list with channels on XBMC but when i click nothing happens. I have entered my username and pass on weebtv config console as well...

any other ideas?
Success!

re-jailbreak my ATV2 from scratch and now it works after replacing and repairing permissions on librtmp

thank you
Darn it, I'd get a million brownie points for getting some Polish TV on the ATV2 from the wife but I can't even bet the plug-in to install to the point where I have files to actually edit :-(
I managed to get a lot of the channels from this plugin work except the Weeb.tv ones. I tried everything described, please let me know if I missed a step:

1- I'm running OSX so I installed Jester's librtmp.0.dylib file by going to the XBMC.app and doing Show Package Contents > Contents > Frameworks and I dropped the file there. It didn't ask me if I wanted to replace any file, apparently there was no file with the same name there.

2- I edited the plugin's default.py such as suggested by newatv2user, meaning I removed "tvn" from the 'import' line.

I can access the list but I can't load any channel. The username/password is correct. I can play the channels directly from Weeb.tv website. Under XBMC when I try to load a channel it won't do anything. No "plugin failed to load", no error message, nothing. It just sits there, doesn't load anything.

Any tips from the pros? Did I miss a step? Was my first step correctly done or should I drop librtmp.0.dylib in another folder?
Governa Wrote:I managed to get a lot of the channels from this plugin work except the Weeb.tv ones. I tried everything described, please let me know if I missed a step:

1- I'm running OSX so I installed Jester's librtmp.0.dylib file by going to the XBMC.app and doing Show Package Contents > Contents > Frameworks and I dropped the file there. It didn't ask me if I wanted to replace any file, apparently there was no file with the same name there.

2- I edited the plugin's default.py such as suggested by newatv2user, meaning I removed "tvn" from the 'import' line.

I can access the list but I can't load any channel. The username/password is correct. I can play the channels directly from Weeb.tv website. Under XBMC when I try to load a channel it won't do anything. No "plugin failed to load", no error message, nothing. It just sits there, doesn't load anything.

Any tips from the pros? Did I miss a step? Was my first step correctly done or should I drop librtmp.0.dylib in another folder?

did you repair permissions?
Thank you for the quick reply Macielle. Smile

No I didn't, I'm running Disk Utility as we speak. I'll be back in 10 minutes. Fingers crossed.
Macielle Wrote:did you repair permissions?

Done. Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. Sad Any other tips?
OK now worries, just got myself an atv2 and most of the Weeb channels are working.

Would like to be able to watch TVN. Any ideia how to get PyCrypto to run on an atv2 ?

Jiminho Wrote:Can someone tell me why weeb tv switches off after 20 mins,I have got it to work and the pictures are amazing but after 20 mins it switches off and goes back to xbmc,am using on my apple tv,any help would be very grateful

Also happens to me.
Governa Wrote:OK now worries, just got myself an atv2 and most of the Weeb channels are working.

Would like to be able to watch TVN. Any ideia how to get PyCrypto to run on an atv2 ?

Also happens to me.

Now tvn using cryptopy and it,s working on atv2 .just update plugin.
http://code.google.com/p/sd-xbmc/downloads/list
I am on Eden version
Managed to get the Weeb tv stream to work. but looks like some channels dont work and also i cant get the live stream to run for like 30 mins or so. It just disconnects and i cant get back on any of the channel. then giving me the plugin error at the bottom. But if i retry after 30 mins it looks like its re working. Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rtmpdump patch -Weeb TV1