Documentary scrapper
Greetings!

Is there any scrapper for documentaries from Discovery, NatGeo, History Channel, etc ?

PS: Weather is working now, great work xbmc developers!
Have you checked on thetvdb.com? I've found a fair number on there. Your issue may be bad filenames.
There aren't that many documentaries on scrappers, but there are several bio-pics.

You could try looking at The Hurricane (1999), a film about the boxer of the same name. He was a real scrapper.

Also, the 2001 Will Smith film Ali was about boxing, but I'm not sure you'd call Mohammed Ali a "scrapper".

In the fiction/drama category, Brad Pitt's character "Mickey" in Snatch (2000) was also a real scrapper.

Another suggestion is the 2010 film The Fighter with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.

Finally, you should watch any of the Rocky franchise films - although the early ones are the best.

Rocky Balboa is possibly the greatest of the scrappers.

Hope this helps.

-Wes
that's my point. And I have the titles in spanish, I'm translatig the titles to English for corect scrapping, but the scrapper find movies with similar name of the documentary.
Having a documentaries scraper is useful for a number of reason but mostly because some documentaries are more film therefore on themoviedb e.g. Bowling for Columbine whereas some are more TV therefore on theTVDB e.g. the lots of the BBC Wildlife stuff. Would be great to be able to set the content to Documentaries and have a scraper for them.
waldo22 Wrote:There aren't that many documentaries on scrappers, but there are several bio-pics.

You could try looking at The Hurricane (1999), a film about the boxer of the same name. He was a real scrapper.

Also, the 2001 Will Smith film Ali was about boxing, but I'm not sure you'd call Mohammed Ali a "scrapper".

In the fiction/drama category, Brad Pitt's character "Mickey" in Snatch (2000) was also a real scrapper.

Another suggestion is the 2010 film The Fighter with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.

Finally, you should watch any of the Rocky franchise films - although the early ones are the best.

Rocky Balboa is possibly the greatest of the scrappers.

Hope this helps.

-Wes

Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Documentary scrapper0