• 12(current)
[RELEASE] MMA Browser
paddycarey Wrote:Nope

I have created a test folder with 4 UFC events in to make things a bit easier on to track...

http://pastebin.com/pN8xyS6z

Thanks Smooth
Cheers for the log, I see the issue, still haven't ironed out all the bugs with the scraping of the new sherdog site.

No time tonight but I should have time to get it fixed this weekend, thanks for reporting Smile
Hi,

Thank you for the most awesome add on for XBMC!! Now my dreams are coming true with my MMA set up Smile

I have two questions though.
1. Can the events be nested in organisation maps. Example:
UFC ¬
UFC 144 ¬
event
UFC 143 ¬
event
PRIDE ¬
Pride 34 ¬
event
Pride 33 ¬
event
etc, or do all the event maps need to be inside the same folder?

2. Is there going to be support to have the artwork inside each event folder? Because I'm designing all the missing artwork and it's really really hard to keep track of which I've done and haven't Smile

Again, thanks for an awesome add on!!

Hi5
nazgûl Wrote:1. Can the events be nested in organisation maps. Example:
UFC ¬
UFC 144 ¬
event
UFC 143 ¬
event
PRIDE ¬
Pride 34 ¬
event
Pride 33 ¬
event
etc, or do all the event maps need to be inside the same folder?

Yep, you can nest them however you'd like

nazgûl Wrote:2. Is there going to be support to have the artwork inside each event folder? Because I'm designing all the missing artwork and it's really really hard to keep track of which I've done and haven't Smile

It's on my todo list.
nazgul, what version of the MMA browser are you running?
Just pushed a fix to git which should hopefully fix the scraping issues enough to allow the events to scan and MMA Browser to work as before Big Grin

Can someone test for me from git and provided all is well I'll make a new zip release.

This is likely the last release in its current form, I'm planning a major rewrite of of the plugin to make it simpler to set up and more closely follow existing xbmc practices and policies (file structures etc.), I'll keep you all posted in this thread.
Will test tonight after work.
Not working for me at all, it "loads" and tries to scrape but nothing comes up. I had some trouble putting together a debug log but I think I did it in the end. I'll PM it to you.
Posted a new zip link in the OP for you all to try
sirsmooth Wrote:nazgul, what version of the MMA browser are you running?

I'm running on the 0.0.5.. I think Tongue

What did you have in mind?
Edit: Sorry I'm an idiot, am not running the version I thought I was. Just found the "About" information. It says:
Quote:XBMC 10.1 Git:e9e9099 (Compiled : Mar 8 2011)
I mistook the "news ticker" for my version number. Feeling stupid now.
Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you see this error in you're log you are probably being as thick as me.
Quote:20:35:10 T:1880 M:2234675200 INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
20:35:10 T:1880 M:2234675200 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
20:35:10 T:1880 M:2234675200 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named sqlite3
20:35:10 T:1880 M:2234658816 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.mmabrowser\default.py", line 5, in ?
import sqlite3
ImportError: No module named sqlite3
20:35:10 T:1880 M:2234658816 INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
I'll fix the dependencies with the rewrite, which should be done soon.

But in the meantime you can work around it by installing pysqlite3 system wide (not inside xbmc), no idea how to do that in windows though, in linux it's one command
I am running 0.0.7. I have my folder structure MMA\Organization\Event\files. I pointed MMABrowser to the MMA level. In the Events folder, I have the ID files for all the UFC events and one IFC event. When MMABrowser scans, it appears to find all the events and download associated information, but after the scan is done, the only event that shows available is the IFC event. Is there a naming convention I'm missing? Thanks.

This is my log from the latest scan. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59227951/xbmc.zipx
can you post your (unzipped) debug log to pastebin please?
paddycarey Wrote:can you post your (unzipped) debug log to pastebin please?

Hopefully this worked. Pastebin is new to me ... http://pastebin.com/a7Q4wsJf
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MMA Browser2