• 14(current)
[RELEASE] MMA Browser
The addon can only scan an event if it has an ID, so if you haven't added an id to your wec events (they're all listed on sherdog) they won't scan.

have no idea what's happening if you don't post a debug log

please do a full rescan and send me the log once completed
paddycarey Wrote:The addon can only scan an event if it has an ID, so if you haven't added an id to your wec events (they're all listed on sherdog) they won't scan.

have no idea what's happening if you don't post a debug log

please do a full rescan and send me the log once completed

as i said in my edit it started working again.
i had made folder for ufc up to 150 and given them sherdogIDs. one of them seemed to be defective (144) thus crashing the scan process and everything afterwards wasn't added.

about the wec from looking at the first post i thought that sherdogID was now added automatically. nvm will do it by hand then (unless you have it lined up for next release Wink )
paddycarey Wrote:Seems to be some kind of encoding issue with your filenames/eventID files.

I'm not really sure what's causing it, I don't really understand unicode but i'll give a fix a go and post here when i'm done so you can update from git and test.

Code:
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.mmabrowser\resources\lib\library.py", line 132, in scanLibrary
                                                log('Event ID/path found (%s): %s' % (event['ID'], event['path']))
This happens when you try to print unicode from an ascii string.
Code:
log('Event ID/path found (%s): %s' % (event['ID'].encode('utf-8'), event['path'].encode('utf-8')))
Either that, or you make it an unicode string with unicode(string, 'utf-8').
Thanks for the tip, I think I already fixed it in my most recent git commit.
pseudoheld Wrote:as i said in my edit it started working again.
i had made folder for ufc up to 150 and given them sherdogIDs. one of them seemed to be defective (144) thus crashing the scan process and everything afterwards wasn't added.

yeah there's a known problem with scraping future events, should get a chance to look at it later tonight (hopefully)

pseudoheld Wrote:about the wec from looking at the first post i thought that sherdogID was now added automatically. nvm will do it by hand then (unless you have it lined up for next release Wink )

probably not the next release, but it's not too far away

I have a naultilus script i use to allow me to quickly enter the sherdog ids for now, i can post it if anyone wants but it's going to be obsolete fairly soon when i get the searching working
paddycarey Wrote:probably not the next release, but it's not too far away

I have a naultilus script i use to allow me to quickly enter the sherdog ids for now, i can post it if anyone wants but it's going to be obsolete fairly soon when i get the searching working

i guess i'll survive without having scraped wec/pride until you get the update out!
thanks for your work on this!
I have tried everything! I don't know why I'm not getting no scans... I'm using Eden 11.0 rc2, with the skin Aeon Nox.

F:\MMA Videos\UFC-144-Edgar-vs-Henderson
sherdogEventID
Choosy305 Wrote:I have tried everything! I don't know why I'm not getting no scans... I'm using Eden 11.0 rc2, with the skin Aeon Nox.

F:\MMA Videos\UFC-144-Edgar-vs-Henderson
sherdogEventID

debug log please
paddycarey Wrote:debug log please

Where do I find the debug log?? I went to the addons and I couldn't find it.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Debug_log
paddycarey Wrote:http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Debug_log

Hey Paddy I got it to work lol.
Choosy305 Wrote:Hey Paddy I got it to work lol.

What was wrong?
paddycarey Wrote:What was wrong?

When I put the content, I didn't click the update library. Do you have to do this every-time or can I use the feature that force scans on start??
Choosy305 Wrote:When I put the content, I didn't click the update library. Do you have to do this every-time or can I use the feature that force scans on start??

you only have to do it any time you add or remove content from your library, the same way the standard xbmc library works
paddycarey Wrote:you only have to do it any time you add or remove content from your library, the same way the standard xbmc library works

Thanks for this wonderful Add-on it's working awesome!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MMA Browser2