• 10(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
torch1 Wrote:Great Skin, my favourite, looks and works flawless so far.

My only question is how do I stop the show thumbnail coming up in the bottom right hand corner when video is paused? I've been through all the settings and cant find it anywhere!

Many thanks

there's no setting for it :-)

it's not possible to make each and every image used in the skin optional.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
neno1978 Wrote:Hello ronie. have a problem using livesreram addon. the channels they do not start. If I put the skin confluence they work without problem. I wonder if I have to form something in your skin in order that they work. I have atv2 4.4.4 xbmc rc2. Nevertheless in windows with transparency if it works. Thank you

could you please post a Debug Log?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:i'm pretty sure that's one thing i'd like to add asap. :-)

thica Wrote:Great news, looking forward to have this in Transparency!

wilson.joe Wrote:Thanks Ronie

actor metadata support is now available in the svn version of T!
ronie Wrote:could you please post a Debug Log?

Thank you ronei, but already solve it, it does not work if it puts in submenu addon, alone it works in video submenu thankNod
ronie Wrote:there's no setting for it :-)

it's not possible to make each and every image used in the skin optional.

Fair enough. I'd rather not have it but I love the skin so can certainly put up with it. I think it was more not knowing how to remove it that was bugging me!
torch1 Wrote:Fair enough. I'd rather not have it but I love the skin so can certainly put up with it. I think it was more not knowing how to remove it that was bugging me!

lol this is the best part of the skin for me. just download clearart, this is what goes here.
Hello ronie. A question that probably already this this one done but I do not find solution. how can i disable movie collection in eden beta 1 transparency? Do not say to me setting> video> ... because it is I do not have anything ... movie collection to destroyed my library...

thanks Wink
neno1978 Wrote:Hello ronie. A question that probably already this this one done but I do not find solution. how can i disable movie collection in eden beta 1 transparency? Do not say to me setting> video> ... because it is I do not have anything ... movie collection to destroyed my library...

thanks Wink

install rc2 and disable settings > video > library > group movies in sets
this was not possible in beta1 iirc.
ronie Wrote:install rc2 and disable settings > video > library > group movies in sets
this was not possible in beta1 iirc.

Ok, ronei , thanks!
But for motives of streaming, some channels do not work in thread 2, thread 3, rc1, rc2, I prefer being kept in beta1. There is some possibility of enabling disc.png for movie collection? ¿how?
neno1978 Wrote:There is some possibility of enabling disc.png for movie collection? ¿how?

i don't think that's possible.
ronie Wrote:i don't think that's possible.

ooooohhh! well So to waiting for that davilla solves the topic of the streaming. thank you ronie

you are the best....Wink
Hi ronie,

maybe I could find the fast way...

Currently, it takes me up to 8 keystrokes to toggle thorugh different player stati windows, to finally enable the lyrics for a song. Is it possible to have a faster shortcit just to display the lyrics for current song?

maybe I could find the fast way...

Currently, it takes me up to 8 keystrokes to toggle thorugh different player stati windows, to finally enable the lyrics for a song. Is it possible to have a faster shortcit just to display the lyrics for current song?

in case you don't want to switch to the fullscreen music window, you could manually add it to favourites.xml :
Code:
<favourite name="Lyrics">RunScript(script.cu.lyrics)</favourite>
and map the favourite to a home menu button.

of course you can also map the command to a button on your keyboard/remote and it'll be accessible from everywhere.
Hi Ronie, long time no see, I finally installed RC2 and 4.0.4. I notice in Fanart view, when the Plot is enabled, it did not occupy the entire width of its section, so I changed the width to 600 instead of 490 and all is well.

You should find it on line 422 of View-Fanart.xml

I also added my page and item counts back in.

Great job on the rest.
Thanks

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
when going into the tv shows the fanart for the genres appear to
be the same as those I set for the movie genres, is there a way
of setting separate fanart for the movie genres?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06