• 18(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
Hello Ronie. I have had to do jailbreak again to my apple tv. I have returned to install svn transparency. All the things work well but, when favorites add to the principal menu it does not work and neither it shows the name. what is happening?

Thanx ...

pd: Now work!! I am sorry !!!!.. Blush
Hi,
Just a quick question on the skin: is there an easy way to edit/modify the movie / music genre icons in thumbnail view? I managed to insert background fanart via settings, but can't seem to find a way to edit the default genre icons (are the default icons embedded in the texture.xbt file btw?)

Thx
I believe they are; (are the default icons embedded in the texture.xbt file btw?) using the SVN version you can edit the default genre icons.
thanks for the tip
i've been looking for svn versions of the skin, but i could not find any on this url:

http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...loads/list

am i looking at the wrong place??

I also found additional info on the T! skins SVN in here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643

But i don't know for sure what i'm supposed to do to get this thing done (i'm quite new at this kind of thing...)

I understand that i first need to erase the current build of the skin before installing the SVN version, but how do i get it downloaded?
I've already installed several skin add-ons using the "download from zip" option within XBMC and then "install", but how does it actually work for the "SVN"?

Thx in advance!
Follow the instructions in the first post. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643

You don't download it directly you'll need special svn software. noted in the first message.

It's a manual install, once you have it... rename the folder 'skin.transparency' and insert it into your XBMC/addons
Is there support for separate season banners?
(2012-08-16, 05:34)HellFire Wrote: Is there support for separate season banners?

nope, T! only supports season posters.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That's a shame. Any possibility of getting support in the future?
(2012-08-16, 15:50)HellFire Wrote: That's a shame. Any possibility of getting support in the future?

possibly, there's been some talk on making it easier to differentiate between posters and banners in xbmc.
when that time comes, i'm sure T! will adopt.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
fairly new to xbmc been using it for several months and have tinkered with a few of the skins T is by far my favorite
however in movies when sliding through movies theres this big giant blue arrow to go back Sad is there a way to remove this as i just use the back button which does the same as the blue arrow and it just looks outta place amongst all my lovely dvd covers it spoils the flow when showcasing all my movies.
(2012-08-19, 02:17)pantsmcgraw Wrote: fairly new to xbmc been using it for several months and have tinkered with a few of the skins T is by far my favorite
however in movies when sliding through movies theres this big giant blue arrow to go back Sad is there a way to remove this as i just use the back button which does the same as the blue arrow and it just looks outta place amongst all my lovely dvd covers it spoils the flow when showcasing all my movies.

sure, it's a xbmc setting:
settings > appearance > file lists > show parent folder items

disable it and the blue arrow will be gone ;-)
Hi Ronie. I just installed T! and I set the background for music home to multiple images. This setting does not seem to be fitting the images properly to the screen, i.e. I can only see the middle of the image - the outer 1/4 of the image is being cropped out. Is there a setting to fit images to the screen when choosing this option?
(2012-08-19, 15:22)vijayk416 Wrote: Hi Ronie. I just installed T! and I set the background for music home to multiple images. This setting does not seem to be fitting the images properly to the screen, i.e. I can only see the middle of the image - the outer 1/4 of the image is being cropped out. Is there a setting to fit images to the screen when choosing this option?

hey vijayk416, there isn't an option to change that...
what's the aspect-ratio of your fanart images?

the skin kinda assumes you use 16:9 images, which will perfectly fit the screen.
all fanart you download from the 'official' sites are either 1280*720 or 1920*1080 anyway, so shouldn't give you any problems.
Oh, it's not fanart, it's this:
http://thekittencovers.tumblr.com/
(2012-08-20, 00:32)vijayk416 Wrote: Oh, it's not fanart, it's this:
http://thekittencovers.tumblr.com/

ah, ok, well.. the multi-image option is meant to be used with backdrop images
and not so much with whatever sized images.

you can manually change it by editing line 21 of Home.xml and change it to:
Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06