• 20(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
(2012-09-26, 23:33)ronie Wrote: nope, it's one or the other.

I see, guess I'll just make a custom playlist for that one.
Also, how exactly can I set the skin to use local banners?
Seem like it's using posters in banner view.
(2012-09-27, 01:38)alucard89 Wrote:
(2012-09-26, 23:33)ronie Wrote: nope, it's one or the other.

I see, guess I'll just make a custom playlist for that one.
Also, how exactly can I set the skin to use local banners?
Seem like it's using posters in banner view.

there's an option for this in skin settings:
TV Shows - Use posters
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I just installed this skin. It looks great and I love it.

But one bug shows up, when I click on the movie or episode information, under cast the actor info does not work except for a handful of the names. It will show the actors picture, but holding the mouse over the picture nothing happens, doesn't even show me the actors name.

I know this function worked fine under the default skin of Xbmc. Any ideas? Running 11.0 on OS X.6.
(2012-09-30, 00:17)Tripp Wrote: I just installed this skin. It looks great and I love it.

But one bug shows up, when I click on the movie or episode information, under cast the actor info does not work except for a handful of the names. It will show the actors picture, but holding the mouse over the picture nothing happens, doesn't even show me the actors name.

I know this function worked fine under the default skin of Xbmc. Any ideas? Running 11.0 on OS X.6.
i'm not seeing any issues at my end...
could you please post a screenshot?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Below is a screen capture. For example, the first actor on the left shows his image, but if you hold your mouse over his image nothing happens, even his name doesn't show. And of course then you can't click on it to see what else he is in your xbmc library. A few actors do work, but not many.

this was working in the default skin but I know that one didn't try to show pictures of the actor, just listed their names.
(2012-09-30, 00:41)Tripp Wrote: Below is a screen capture. For example, the first actor on the left shows his image, but if you hold your mouse over his image nothing happens

don't put your mouse on the first actor, you need to select the one in the middle ;-)
or just use a keyboard and press 'down' from the play button.
Oh I see. So it's relying on keyboard input. That will work. Thanks.
Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for the fantastic skin! I just started trying it out because i read on the Wiki that you recently added support for the "metadata actors" script. I can't seem to figure out how you've integrated it though. In Aon Nox, there's an option to view the actor's filmography straight from the movie info cast list, however in T! I'm just seeing the movies I have. I double checked and i'm using V 4.05. also tried the newest test release as well. Can you enlighten me on how it's integrated?

Thanks!
(2012-10-03, 11:58)hewskie Wrote: Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for the fantastic skin! I just started trying it out because i read on the Wiki that you recently added support for the "metadata actors" script. I can't seem to figure out how you've integrated it though. In Aon Nox, there's an option to view the actor's filmography straight from the movie info cast list, however in T! I'm just seeing the movies I have. I double checked and i'm using V 4.05. also tried the newest test release as well. Can you enlighten me on how it's integrated?

Thanks!

hit the 'extras' button.
you'll find actors/director/writer info there.
Thanks for the quick reply, It seems you have to first hit the cast button, highlight the actor you want to view, then go to extras and hit actor info.

In an unrelated note, last night my "movies" menu on the home screen stopped working and I'm not sure why. If I go to videos>movies it works fine, and if I change skins it works fine. the "TV Shows" menu still works, any ideas?

Cheers
(2012-10-03, 23:18)hewskie Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply, It seems you have to first hit the cast button, highlight the actor you want to view, then go to extras and hit actor info.

In an unrelated note, last night my "movies" menu on the home screen stopped working and I'm not sure why. If I go to videos>movies it works fine, and if I change skins it works fine. the "TV Shows" menu still works, any ideas?

Cheers

yeah, you've enabled the cinema experience integration option in skin settings
Thanks!
Im using T! 4.0.5, eden also. Using 1channel pluggin.

How can I view TV shows fanart fullscreen when I hover over the shows list?

Im trying to get TV show fanart where the popcorn is.

Right now I only see a bottom banner with a fanart pic bottom left

View:Fanart
Sort ByBig Grinefault

Thanks
(2012-10-11, 19:48)sproket Wrote: Im using T! 4.0.5, eden also. Using 1channel pluggin.

How can I view TV shows fanart fullscreen when I hover over the shows list?

does the plugin support fanart?
check if the fanart show up in other skins
I guess the right verbage is get the posters to view in background fullscreen instead of the popcorn image.

Other skins dont seem to view it either.

Im trying to get this for 1channel. Does 1channel need to support Artwork downloader?

This is an example from Hulu by Bluecop

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06