• 23(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
(2013-01-03, 15:42)bcxm Wrote: When I go to Videos I don't see it either. It just shows my movies and tv directories.

navigate 1 directory up.
you may need to disable 'hide parent dir items' if there's no '..' (up) entry in the list.
(2013-01-03, 15:42)bcxm Wrote: Is there a way to add YouTube to the main menu?

sure, but you need to get to it first ;-)
you can add the youtube addon as a favourite and map it to a menubutton.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks, that worked great.

How do you prevent a TV show thumbnail from getting squished into the wrong aspect ratio?
(2013-01-04, 08:00)bcxm Wrote: Thanks, that worked great.

How do you prevent a TV show thumbnail from getting squished into the wrong aspect ratio?

enable posters for tv shows in: skin settings -> general if i'm not mistaken
i see that there are options for the shutdown menu, but for the life of me i can't find this it at all. Is there a menu that's supposed to popup when i go to the power icon in the upper right of the screen?? if so, i get nothing after the animation. I've tried enabling/disabling menu items and restarting the skin but nothing? Thanks!!!
(2013-01-10, 18:37)one9gt Wrote: i see that there are options for the shutdown menu, but for the life of me i can't find this it at all. Is there a menu that's supposed to popup when i go to the power icon in the upper right of the screen?? if so, i get nothing after the animation. I've tried enabling/disabling menu items and restarting the skin but nothing? Thanks!!!

you're supposed the click on the power icon, that should be all i guess.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
as soon as i click the power icon, i am brought back to the atv 2 menu
(2013-01-10, 19:43)one9gt Wrote: as soon as i click the power icon, i am brought back to the atv 2 menu

ah, doublecheck if it works or not in confluence.
i think the shutdown menu is not supported on the atv2 at all.
it will always quit xbmc instead of showing you the shutdown menu.
Hi all. This is probably a stupid question. But I recently downgraded from Frodo back to Eden but now it says Transparency skin is broken and the option to download and install is greyed out. How can I get this to install?

(2013-01-18, 21:59)felixxx999 Wrote: Hi all. This is probably a stupid question. But I recently downgraded from Frodo back to Eden but now it says Transparency skin is broken and the option to download and install is greyed out. How can I get this to install?

when you installed Frodo, all your addons have been updated to Fordo compatible versions.

sadly there's no easy way of going back.

all you can do is delete your addons folder and the addons15.db file as well.
(2013-01-18, 22:05)ronie Wrote:
(2013-01-18, 21:59)felixxx999 Wrote: Hi all. This is probably a stupid question. But I recently downgraded from Frodo back to Eden but now it says Transparency skin is broken and the option to download and install is greyed out. How can I get this to install?

when you installed Frodo, all your addons have been updated to Forod compatible versions.

sadly there's no easy way of going back.

all you can do is delete your addons folder and the addons15.db file as well.
OK.. thanks! That will help a bunch...
I had exactly the same issue, so many thanks for the info.

And it's had the added benefit of forcing me to look at just how many of the add-ons I really use on a regular basis, and which ones are just cluttering the place up
Hi,
I plan to only using "custom" home menu items.
Is it possible to rename "Custom 1", "Custom 2" and "Custom 3"?

Finally,
I'd like in a future release to have a some more "Custom" items.

Thanks a lot.
(2013-01-20, 06:40)hatbrox Wrote: Hi,

Finally,

Thanks a lot.

Check out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89678

Simple answer is to find something like <label>$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom1.Label)]</label> in Includes_Home.xml and edit it to <label>your custom name here</label>. It's somewhere around line 2800
(2013-01-20, 06:40)hatbrox Wrote: Hi,

Finally,

Thanks a lot.

skin settings > menu > custom1 > set favourite ?
I think I know what he means. You can set a favourite, and name the button that, but then it limits you to only 'thing' per list.

Like, I wanted a 'streaming players' button so I could have BBC iPlayer, Sky etc... all under one list, but then I'd have to leave the name as custom 1?

• 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06