• 15(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
(2012-05-04, 23:15)neno1978 Wrote: Hello ronie. I say the same thing: transparency is the better thing, I love transparency!!!. A question ronie: When it will be a possible weather underground extended in transparency?

one the new wunderground hits the addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-05-05, 01:50)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 23:15)neno1978 Wrote: Hello ronie. I say the same thing: transparency is the better thing, I love transparency!!!. A question ronie: When it will be a possible weather underground extended in transparency?

i am sorry Ronie but, I have installed the version 0.1.6 and it is the same that previous version for me. I haven´t 7 days old, and do not have many things. Ronie, my time does not look like in anything this oneImage...: (
(2012-05-06, 00:04)neno1978 Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 01:50)ronie Wrote:

i am sorry Ronie but, I have installed the version 0.1.6 and it is the same that previous version for me.

well i still need to add support for the new wunderground version to Transparency!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-05-06, 00:08)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 00:04)neno1978 Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 01:50)ronie Wrote: one the new wunderground hits the addon repo.

i am sorry Ronie but, I have installed the version 0.1.6 and it is the same that previous version for me.

well i still need to add support for the new wunderground version to Transparency!

Aaaahhhhh!!! ok!!! I am waiting anxiousssssssssss : D

Ronie, I must say to him, from the sincerity, that he is you of the more efficient person that it is possible to see for these places

Wink
Hi Ronie. I could not have waited and I have installed T! Svn for the weather. Not show me weather map, i can see a blue screen and this screen changes to grey ... blue, grey, blue, grey...thanks Ronie ...Wink
(2012-05-10, 20:08)neno1978 Wrote: Hi Ronie. I could not have waited and I have installed T! Svn for the weather. Not show me weather map, i can see a blue screen and this screen changes to grey ... blue, grey, blue, grey...thanks Ronie ...Wink

which location ?
(2012-05-10, 21:01)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 20:08)neno1978 Wrote: Hi Ronie. I could not have waited and I have installed T! Svn for the weather. Not show me weather map, i can see a blue screen and this screen changes to grey ... blue, grey, blue, grey...thanks Ronie ...Wink

which location ?

Spain, Seville
Just installed the latest SVN T! along with weather underground.. great stuff. As a side note all the smart playlists from the home screen work nicely. I note mention of 'wunderground' weather is that not the same? I saw a bit back, someone was making new animated weather images, is that still on, I seem to have collected some stills, but no sign of animation.
(2012-05-10, 21:23)neno1978 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 21:01)ronie Wrote:

which location ?

Spain, Seville
Hi Ronie, Now, I put zoom to 0 and I can see some maps, but I continue seeing the blue screen between map and map : (

Ok Ronie it is working perfect now...i don´t know how but work... Wink
Hey, Ronie, thank you for this great skin.

When I upgraded my sister's xbmc4xbox to a linux xbmc installation, I created a profile for my sister and b.i.l. (with T! skin, of course) and another for my nephews (7 & 9 y.o.) with the PM3 skin to maintain the look & feel as much as possible. The only difference was the skin and that the kids' version had the sources pointing directly to the shows and movies for kids and the parents' version had those and also all other movies and shows.

The other day I was at their home and the kids where watching "one piece" but using the parents' profile. I asked them why, since they had to do one click more to get to their stuff (dharma file mode) and they answered that it was because that version "was way more cool" ("mola mucho más" in spanish) than theirs Big Grin

So, look, your work has fans of all the genres and ages! Smile
(2012-05-11, 06:54)PatK Wrote: Just installed the latest SVN T! along with weather underground.. great stuff. As a side note all the smart playlists from the home screen work nicely.
great! that's good to know Smile
(2012-05-11, 06:54)PatK Wrote: I note mention of 'wunderground' weather is that not the same?
weather underground a.k.a. wunderground...it's the same.
(2012-05-11, 06:54)PatK Wrote: I saw a bit back, someone was making new animated weather images, is that still on, I seem to have collected some stills, but no sign of animation.
we fetch an image every 30 mins. i don't know how often wunderground updates their images,
it could you you got some identical ones.

the animated weather images are still a bit work in progress.
it need some time and testing to find out what works and what doesn't.
(2012-05-11, 13:34)neno1978 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 21:23)neno1978 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 21:01)ronie Wrote: which location ?

Spain, Seville
Hi Ronie, Now, I put zoom to 0 and I can see some maps, but I continue seeing the blue screen between map and map : (

Ok Ronie it is working perfect now...i don´t know how but work... Wink

goor to hear, just let me know in case the issue re-.appears
(2012-05-11, 15:05)pko66 Wrote: Hey, Ronie, thank you for this great skin.

When I upgraded my sister's xbmc4xbox to a linux xbmc installation, I created a profile for my sister and b.i.l. (with T! skin, of course) and another for my nephews (7 & 9 y.o.) with the PM3 skin to maintain the look & feel as much as possible. The only difference was the skin and that the kids' version had the sources pointing directly to the shows and movies for kids and the parents' version had those and also all other movies and shows.

The other day I was at their home and the kids where watching "one piece" but using the parents' profile. I asked them why, since they had to do one click more to get to their stuff (dharma file mode) and they answered that it was because that version "was way more cool" ("mola mucho más" in spanish) than theirs Big Grin

So, look, your work has fans of all the genres and ages! Smile

hehe, Transparency! started out as a mod of PM3, it's good to know even kids can tell the difference between the two these days.
great story & thanx for sharing :-)
Quote:we fetch an image every 30 mins. i don't know how often wunderground updates their images,
it could you you got some identical ones.

the animated weather images are still a bit work in progress.
it need some time and testing to find out what works and what doesn't.

The map image is animated to some degree... looks quite good, (localization of the Great lakes) better than I had with Weather Plus... (basically a map on Canada)

I guess I meant the animated weather icons... There was a nice package of still icons for weather, but no animation.

(2012-05-11, 22:49)PatK Wrote: I guess I meant the animated weather icons...

last time i heard about it, they were still working on those.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06