• 19(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
Hi,

Is there a 3D cover/case in T? How does it work?

Thanks,

A
I don't believe 3D is implemented as of yet.. (I did see a few messages about work arounds though) Here's a link to some of the graphics if you do figure out how to go about putting them in.. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132489
(2012-08-25, 22:20)amalvar Wrote: Hi,

Is there a 3D cover/case in T? How does it work?

Thanks,

A

I started using the skin yesterday and it is without doubt one of the best skins currently available for XBMC. Amazing work!.

I would also like to have 3D case and/or 3D icon in the movie details.
Copy. Thanks PatK.

Any case, T! is still my favorite. Smile
(2012-08-21, 00:48)ronie Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 00:32)vijayk416 Wrote: Oh, it's not fanart, it's this:
http://thekittencovers.tumblr.com/

ah, ok, well.. the multi-image option is meant to be used with backdrop images
and not so much with whatever sized images.

you can manually change it by editing line 21 of Home.xml and change it to:
Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

You're a star, thanks. This was exactly what I wanted to do.

NEXT QUESTIION! : I am ecstatic that visualizations work fine in your skin, but when I toggle to them from the home window (I have visualizations turned off for the home window) I get them being projected over top of the fanart of the artist that is being played. Is there any way to get the fanart to go away? I've read #22 to #24 of your FAQ but I still can't figure it out. It appears that some sections of the General section of Settings are missing.

This skin is stellar, I only hate it 70%! Rofl
(2012-08-31, 22:07)vijayk416 Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 00:48)ronie Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 00:32)vijayk416 Wrote: Oh, it's not fanart, it's this:
http://thekittencovers.tumblr.com/

ah, ok, well.. the multi-image option is meant to be used with backdrop images
and not so much with whatever sized images.

you can manually change it by editing line 21 of Home.xml and change it to:
Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

You're a star, thanks. This was exactly what I wanted to do.

NEXT QUESTIION! : I am ecstatic that visualizations work fine in your skin, but when I toggle to them from the home window (I have visualizations turned off for the home window) I get them being projected over top of the fanart of the artist that is being played. Is there any way to get the fanart to go away? I've read #22 to #24 of your FAQ but I still can't figure it out. It appears that some sections of the General section of Settings are missing.

This skin is stellar, I only hate it 70%! Rofl

you can configure it on this screen (you can get to there from the audio osd):

just disable everything except the visualization.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Roger that, thanks again!
Hi Ronie

Just a quick question. Does your skin support movie logos and movie clearart? Artwork downloader is great at downloading movie logos and clearart but I can't see an option to activate these through your skin. Terrific work by the way, I think this skin is absolutely brilliant.
(2012-09-07, 09:00)Positrongeek Wrote: Hi Ronie

Just a quick question. Does your skin support movie logos and movie clearart? Artwork downloader is great at downloading movie logos and clearart but I can't see an option to activate these through your skin. Terrific work by the way, I think this skin is absolutely brilliant.

I want also logos and clearart in moviessss!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(2012-09-16, 11:43)neno1978 Wrote:
(2012-09-07, 09:00)Positrongeek Wrote: Hi Ronie

I want also logos and clearart in moviessss!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139966
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

[/quote]

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139966
[/quote]

i now, i now, i am sorry ConfusedConfused
Hi Ronie,

I've installed transparency a couple of weeks back and i've been able to do pretty much everything that i wanted with your skin. Great work!

I'm still struggling however with 2 things:

1/ i'd like to edit the "movie genre" or "music genre" icons and replace the default ones by another version. it seems that these icons are embedded in the texture and are not editable. i've looked in the FAQ and i've tried to follow the guidelines, but when looking into the "media" folder in the downloaded structure from http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xbmc/ i could not find the corresponding icons...

Am i missing something here? Is there by the way an evolution of the skin that would allow for editing these icons from within the folder structure in win explorer for example? (i believe that it is possible in other skins??)

2/ Is there a way to change/edit the buttons from the main menu? The reason why i'd like to do that is because i've referenced my private videos (family, holidays, etc) in XBMC and i wanted to leverage the library capabilities in order to be able to filter by genre, years, etc. But i wanted to keep these videos separate from my movies collection (to prevent the scrapers from scanning my family videos). So, i've decided to use the "music videos" menu for referencing my family videos and i'd now like to edit the button (i've also tried to solve this by leveraging the custom menu items and associating these with favorites, but the problem is that in this case i can't leverage the library features)

any hint or tip is very much welcome Wink
still got a lot to learn Confused
1) the genre icons are in skin.transparency/media/foldericons/genre
there's a reason for packing the images in a Textures.xbt file:
they'll load faster in the skin compared to those who are not packed.

2) you'll have to edit the xml code in Includes_Home.xml if you want to change the label of the MusicVideos button.
find this piece of code: <label>20389</label>
and change the number to whatever text you'd like it to have.
Hi Ronie,
Can I enable both new items and recently watched(tip) panel on the homescreen?
It seems like enabling one disables the other one in the settings.
(2012-09-26, 23:31)alucard89 Wrote: Hi Ronie,
Can I enable both new items and recently watched(tip) panel on the homescreen?
It seems like enabling one disables the other one in the settings.

nope, it's one or the other.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06