for xbmc eden 11.0
So what's new in v4.0.5?
- added submenu for musicvideos albums
- added australian movie ratings
- added support for actors metadata script
So what's new in v4.0.4?
- added support for watchlist script
- added support for artwork downloader
- added extra fanart for addons
- added tv tune download to video info dialog
- added support for recently added/random musicvideos on home
- added addon peripheral dialogs
- added addon rollback button
- added back support to sidemenu
- added support for artist logos
- added search button on home
- added option to show random addons on home
- added artist slideshow option to visualization screen
- added option to show movieplot in fanart view
- added option for music genre backgrounds
- added option for video genre backgrounds
- added skin for pseudotv and tvtime addons
- added wall view for episodes
- added wall view for musicvideos
- added item view for musicvideos
- added item view for tvshows/seasons/episodes
- added item view for music
- added tv guide
got to Add-on information > Changelog for a full list of fixes / additions
Slide View with trailer preview:
Transparency! v4.0.4 is now available through the xbmc addon system:
Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Transparency!
additionally you can download the weather fanart pack: Weather-Fanart.rar
and select it in Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Weather > Conditional > Options > Path
also available are the Video Genre Fanart & Music Genre Fanart packs.
Skin Settings > General > Videos/Music - Use genre backgrounds, and select the path where you have stored these fanart packs.
New users, old info:
What is Transparency!? Short answer: a fanart skin. The main goal of Transparency! is showing your fanart, fullscreen, in all of the views, all of the time.
Besides this, it also tries to support every neat new feature xbmc has to offer. To save everyone a lot of time and trouble hacking the xml code themselves,
all of these new features are already included in the skin, pre-configured and enabled by default (wherever possible).
Questions / Problems:
- First thing to do is read the FAQ
- If that leaves your question unanswered, please post it in a new thread.
(please include xbmc version and the plaform you're using. a screenshot and a debug log can be very helpful too!)
Thanx to all the translators and bug testers!
Special thanx to everyone submitting feature suggestions!
And last but not least, a big thanx to Jezz_X for the great PM3.HD skin and to everyone who's contributing to XBMC by coding, scripting, designing or just by posting new ideas.
- third-party builds of Transparency! are not supported by me!