• 3(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
Thanks Ronnie, that's just what I was looking for Smile
Thx for this great skin Smile

I've installed XBMC 11.0-BETA 1.

When i used Dharma i pressed the Movies button and got right into the library.
Is it possible to get this function in 11.0?

Now i press Movies, and then have to choose Files then my folder Movie.

In Videos i have documentary, music video and private movies. Here my "Movie" folder showed up, but i dont won't it here. So i deleted it. But then it also was deleted in Movies.

Is there a script or something to make this happend?

Thx in advance Big Grin
frank75 Wrote:When i used Dharma i pressed the Movies button and got right into the library.
Is it possible to get this function in 11.0?

not much has changed in this regard.
Movies button will still take you to the movies library.

if you want to go to your video files, use the Videos button instead.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Question 
ronie Wrote:heh, alright, ok...i will then :-)

since i got 0 responses on the new release so far,
i kinda thought everybody lost interest in T! ;-)

It's crashing the system. I enabled Transparency but cannot activate it. Nothing happens when I tried to activate it. Also looks like it buggy. I'm on Eden 11.0 B1.
Any suggestions to get it work smoothly?
Thanks
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

freak1 Wrote:It's crashing the system. I enabled Transparency but cannot activate it.

ok, so it's buggy, crashing your system...but you're not even using the skin ??

can you select Transparency! when you go to Settings > Appearance > Skin ?

post a Debug Log if you have any issues ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I was able to use it once but when I start XBMC it said the skin Transparency! is broken and suddenly shut down XBMC. So, I removed it via Winscp. It's working fine after I removed it. And yes I can select on settings but when I select it it flickers once and returns back to previous skin.
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

Im running in portable mode,- so to get skin working:

i downloaded it in xbmc but unable to activate it. Found out it was downloaded as skin.transparency-4.0.4.zip in portable_data\addons\packages

Extracted that skin.transparency folder to \addons and its working.

Just wanted to share that if someone else had the same issue.
ronie Wrote:heh, alright, ok...i will then :-)

since i got 0 responses on the new release so far,
i kinda thought everybody lost interest in T! ;-)

Its the best skin out here... and thanks for all the hardwork
you have put into this project.. Out of all the developers on
here, you are the most understandable to the end users
wants. thanks again.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Star 
+1 for the comments wilson.joe left, just in case ronie doesn't feel the love.

Question: might not be T! concern.. when cruising TV shows>seasons Next Aired banner pops up 'very' briefly and disappears replaced by a large dark block. Next Aired seems to work fine at Series and Episode levels. Normal?

Question: Added a new TV series, I use file mode to scrape, but logo's, clearart and extra fanart missing (notice zero added at the top of the screen) then exit to home page, re-enter in library mode... re-scrape for missing images and viola it finds stuff. Normal?

T! SVN 4.0.5 Eden-B1

PatK Wrote:Question: might not be T! concern.. when cruising TV shows>seasons Next Aired banner pops up 'very' briefly and disappears replaced by a large dark block. Next Aired seems to work fine at Series and Episode levels. Normal?

tv show next aired info shows up at all levels, tv show/season/episode.
can't reproduce your issue, it shouldn't popup briefly though.

if you could post a screenshot of the 'large dark block' it might give me some clues.
Hi Ronie,

Moved to Eden B1, and have been trying both 4.0.4 and the 4.0.5 SVN...

Really like it, Eden makes it snappier and funner than ever... really like alot of the new features too!

Here's a few issues I've run into, not sure if it's user error, unique to my setup, or something new with T!...

* Some of the DVD cases show up fine, some show up yellow?

* Anyway to get TV Show Next Aired and Weather to show the date in an American format, Month/Day/Year instead of Day/Month/Year?

* The '..' to go up a level has disappeared from all the movie/TV screens... how do I bring it back?

* How do I get to the video screen that has options for movies/TV Shows/Files instead of jumping straight to files?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:* Some of the DVD cases show up fine, some show up yellow?

whether you see a dvd or blu-ray box depends on the video-resolution of the movie.
if xbmc hasn't determined the video-resolution, there's no way for the skin to know if it's a dvd or a blu-ray and it will fallback to the generic yellow case.

what you could do is play a small part of the movie and xbmc will pick up the videoresolution.

another option is to provide this info through a .nfo file.

clock2113 Wrote:* Anyway to get TV Show Next Aired and Weather to show the date in an American format, Month/Day/Year instead of Day/Month/Year?

both should do that already.
they depend on the Settings > International > Region setting.

clock2113 Wrote:* The '..' to go up a level has disappeared from all the movie/TV screens... how do I bring it back?

they will only show when you enter at the root level of the videolibrary (see below)
if you jump straight to a subsection (for instance movie-titles) xbmc will not show the parent folder (..) item anymore.

clock2113 Wrote:* How do I get to the video screen that has options for movies/TV Shows/Files instead of jumping straight to files?

use the Movies > Library submenu button on the home screen.
hi , i am new using this skin, i like it so much, but i can seelogos an clearart in my tvshow, i have in my tvshow folder all of this; banner, logo, clearart etc, but no showing. house/clearart.png
neno1978 Wrote:hi , i am new using this skin, i like it so much, but i can seelogos an clearart in my tvshow, i have in my tvshow folder all of this; banner, logo, clearart etc, but no showing. house/clearart.png

have you enabled them is skin settings ?
Settings > Skin Settings > TV shows - enable clearart
Settings > Skin Settings > TV shows - enable logos
ronie Wrote:have you enabled them is skin settings ?
Settings > Skin Settings > TV shows - enable clearart
Settings > Skin Settings > TV shows - enable logos
yea! yes!, but no work for me Sad
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06