Can get tv info on show??
Hi

Im trying to get xbmc to see bag of bones, it shows me the tv show but cant find the episode, i have plex on my samsung and it finds the data i presume they both use tvdb, I named it correctly if plex can find it, but xbmc cant find the info any ideas. I named it as Folder Bag of Bones Sub Folder Season 1 and with in that Bag of Bones.S01E01, etc any pointers appreciated. All my Tv Shows are scrapped this way everything is working great just this!!

Paul
Paulkai Wrote:Hi

Im trying to get xbmc to see bag of bones, it shows me the tv show but cant find the episode, i have plex on my samsung and it finds the data i presume they both use tvdb, I named it correctly if plex can find it, but xbmc cant find the info any ideas. I named it as Folder Bag of Bones Sub Folder Season 1 and with in that Bag of Bones.S01E01, etc any pointers appreciated. All my Tv Shows are scrapped this way everything is working great just this!!

Paul

I just made 2 folders............part1/part2
I have just tried that my folder is bag of bones, then within that part 1 and part 2 still not picking it up care to expand
Paulkai Wrote:I have just tried that my folder is bag of bones, then within that part 1 and part 2 still not picking it up care to expand

filenames I used
Bag of Bones Part 1 (TV 2011).mkv
Bag of Bones Part 2 (TV 2011).mkv
I just cant get this to work i have tried with what you suggested but its stil not working, what is strange is that the plex media scanner picks it up, im not doing something rigt I just dont know what, I have 40 tv shows but for some reason bag of bones and neverland seems to be an issue

Paul
If nothing else works, you could always check the manualNerd

try naming the folder:

Bag of Bones

and the files:

Bag.of.Bones.S01E01.Part1.mkv
Bag.of.Bones.S01E02.Part2.mkv

its only the folder name and .S01E02. part that matters. This is compared to TheTVdb.com or whatever site you have chosen to get info from.

There are other recognized naming methods:
*.s01e01.*
*.s01.e01.*
*.s01_e01.*
*_[s01]_[e01]_*
*.1x01.*
*.101.*

Again... check the manual if nothing else works.

Merry X-Mas!
Îðãàíèçàöèÿ ÝëåòðîÕàóñ ïðåäëàãàåò: óñòðîéñòâà çàùèòû è ìíîãî ðàçëè÷íîãî òîâàðà. Çàíèìàåòñÿ ïðåäïðèÿòèå ïðîäàæåé äàííîé ïðîäóêöèè. Íà ðûíêå Óêðàèíû ôèðìà çàíèìàåò ïîçèöèþ ëèäåðà, ñîäåðæèò ìèíèìàëüíûå öåíû, áûñòðàÿ äîñòàâêà òîâàðà ïî âñåì ðåãèîíàì Óêðàèíû, ïðåêðàñíîå îáñëóæèâàíèå êëèåíòîâ, ïîäðîáíàÿ êîíñóëüòàöèÿ.
haavarst Wrote:If nothing else works, you could always check the manualNerd

try naming the folder:

Bag of Bones

and the files:

Bag.of.Bones.Part.1.S01E01.Part1.mkv
Bag.of.Bones.Part.2.S01E02.Part2.mkv

its only the folder name and .S01E02. part that matters. This is compared to TheTVdb.com or whatever site you have chosen to get info from.

There are other recognized naming methods:
*.s01e01.*
*.s01.e01.*
*.s01_e01.*
*_[s01]_[e01]_*
*.1x01.*
*.101.*

Again... check the manual if nothing else works.

Merry X-Mas!

Sorry to butt in here but I just want to verify the the naming method I use can be recognized here is the file structure

TV\House\Season 1\01 - Name of Episode

I thought I read somewhere that there is advance settings where I could change/add naming protocol, I have 4000-5000 tv episodes using the above method and I don't think I'm going to start renaming them all...Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can get tv info on show??1