Movies Not Loading with Correct Fan Art / Description
I loaded my collection onto my MAC and several of my movies are not loading the correct FanArt/Description.

For example, I have The Godfather:

MOVIES_1VOB/The Godfather - Part I (1972).dvdmedia/VIDEO_TS

along with the following under the "The Godfather - Part I (1972).dvdmedia" folder:

THE_GODFATHER.dvdid.xml
folder.jpg
AUDIO_TS

SAME for STAR WARS, as another example. I thought it might be my layout, but all my others have the same setup, but with no problems.

PLEASE HELP! Let me know if I can provide any further details to help resolve my frustration regarding this. It just seems odd I get most of my collection but about 1/4 of it doesn't seem to load correctly, even though they all have the same file layout. Thanks
Probably some naming issue. I've moved this to the General Help forum to get more exposure for it. I don't really use DVD ISOs/rips, so I'm probably not of much help.
Yep - looks like naming - keep it as close to the actual movie name as possible. Try Media Companion - it's a useful tool for creating/editing nfo files and scraping.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
You need to setup your scraper to look up for folder name.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Not Loading with Correct Fan Art / Description0