Customizing Banners
XBMC Pre-Eden Nightly Build, Aeon MQ3

I've enable more or less all the different image types you can for my movies and tv shows, but when I have posters enabled Im unabled to switch banners in xbmc.. If I disable posters I can choose banner, but then it uses the banner as the poster picture.. (I know I could change the pictures manually, but Im hoping to be able to do this in xbmc)

Also when I switch between default banner and alternative banner some of the banners are stretched poster pictures.
+1
assaf8888 Wrote:+1

MrAmystic Wrote:XBMC Pre-Eden Nightly Build, Aeon MQ3

I've enable more or less all the different image types you can for my movies and tv shows, but when I have posters enabled Im unabled to switch banners in xbmc.. If I disable posters I can choose banner, but then it uses the banner as the poster picture.. (I know I could change the pictures manually, but Im hoping to be able to do this in xbmc)

Also when I switch between default banner and alternative banner some of the banners are stretched poster pictures.

This all depends on how you scraped them in the first place.
prefer 'banners' or 'poster'.
Easy way to solve this is go to install add-ons -> programs -> install 'Artwork Downloader'
This can be run from 'programs' section.
Check the option you want and it will automaticly download all banner/posters

After that you should be able to view both banner/poster view.
You did need to try out if you need to set the skin to normal/alternative
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customizing Banners0