[Windows Phone] XBMC REMOTE for Eden and Frodo
As of yesterday a new version was released for the WP7.5 users.
It is now at the same level as the WP8 version functionality wise.(except voice commands and lock screen integration)
This includes a fix for banners in TV shows, so feel free to turn of the Posters setting within the app.
Great App, Thanks so much for all the work !!!

Would love to see a section for controlling live TV some how implemented, maybe even just the EPG.
Hi Folks,

After a busy summer with way to much work, I've finally managed to put together an update.
Not much new this time,

Bugfixes.
Share whats currently playing via the Now Playing screen
Changed the Time Slider to allow for changing position in Now Playing screen

The update is, since this morning, available in marketplace
(2013-08-21, 20:52)zetterlund Wrote: Hi Folks,

After a busy summer with way to much work, I've finally managed to put together an update.
Not much new this time,

Bugfixes.
Share whats currently playing via the Now Playing screen
Changed the Time Slider to allow for changing position in Now Playing screen

The update is, since this morning, available in marketplace

zetterlund,

Are you still developing this application? Are more updates coming? Will you update it for XBMC 13 (Gotham)?

Regards,

Bart
The app hasn't been updated for a while, which I do apologize for.
There are 4 reasons for that.

1. The functionality has been "Good enough" for Frodo.
2. Gotham has not been in Feature Freeze (I made the mistake of starting to early for Frodo)
3. As a developer for the MediaBrowser3 Project I've been working on the Windows 8.1 app there.
4. Work has taken up alot of time.

Now with Gotham in feature freeze I'm gonna start working on new versions for both the Windows Phone and Windows8 app.

So, to put it simple, the app will not be updated for Frodo. All new features will be Gotham only AND Windows Phone 8/ Windows 8.1 only.
Expanding on what he said, you guys should take a look at this Media Browser app:

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/...d3aefd5d06

And best of all, we have lots of great projects going on to bring Media Browser and Xbmc together:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175430
http://mediabrowser3.com/community/index...b3c-video/
Hi,

Seems great, I will have to wait untill a version for OpenElec.TV with XBMC (linux) as official app sees daylight...

//timo
Hi,

thanks for a great app. A quick question. Do you have any plans to restore the arrow key navigation during playback in the next version? Quick skip 30s or 10m you know.

It's a sorely missed function and right now useless fast forward or rewind is all I can use. Would also like a button (if its not already there and I've just missed it) to bring up the TV channels list in Live TV mode.

thanks,

Jonas
(2014-02-05, 14:49)Joppe Wrote: thanks for a great app. A quick question. Do you have any plans to restore the arrow key navigation during playback in the next version? Quick skip 30s or 10m you know.

It's a sorely missed function and right now useless fast forward or rewind is all I can use.

+1
New version in store.

Finally a Send text method has been introduced.
Also did some bug fixes.
Great!

Can't wait for the OE & XBMC Gothm releases...
Hi I have bought this app and the windows 8 app
Do you have plans to Bring new features with gotham , live the pvr or ability to deal with multiples profiles?

Is the windows app dead?
Thx
The current version works with Gotham too, still, would be great if new features would pop in Smile Any thoughts on that @zetterlund ?
(2014-05-07, 10:46)salora Wrote: Hi I have bought this app and the windows 8 app
Do you have plans to Bring new features with gotham , live the pvr or ability to deal with multiples profiles?

Is the windows app dead?
Thx

My plan is to somehow merge the 2 into one universal app, but time isnt on my side at the moment. The mediabrowser project is getting most of my love right now since that is what I'm currently use for playback. Will start doing xbmc related improvements as soon as I can manage.
Hi @zetterlund,

Any luv for this since June?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows Phone] XBMC REMOTE for Eden and Frodo1