[Windows Phone] XBMC REMOTE for Eden and Frodo
(2012-03-31, 21:04)zetterlund Wrote: Got some good news, the problem has been found and a fix has been added. (And verified that it works)
Just need to do some more testing for the other new funtions, and then I'll submit the update to MS.

awesome! Can't wait man. Thanks!
The waiting is over!
v1.9 is now available in marketplace.
Hope you like it
Good Work, thanks!

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using Board Express
Just want to say thanks Zetterlund, tough there is one thing i would like. In music to play a genre right away.

Thanks again Smile.
Hi... I have a problem Smile I'm living in Serbia and our credit cards are not accepted on wp market ( wp7 is not official released here ) i would buy it instantly, is there any other way for me to buy it? I can send money via paypal no problem, but pp is not yet supported in wp market...

(2012-04-07, 20:53)brita Wrote: Hi... I have a problem Smile I'm living in Serbia and our credit cards are not accepted on wp market ( wp7 is not official released here ) i would buy it instantly, is there any other way for me to buy it? I can send money via paypal no problem, but pp is not yet supported in wp market...

I would recommend doing the same thing I did. I live in Sweden and wp7 wasn't officialy released in Sweden when I got my phone. I created a UK account and connected my visa card to that. You can google for it and you'll see several guides on how to accomplish this.
Yes but that means hard reseting my phone... Smile

AND losing all the data connected to my live ID... MS made a stupid thing with this Smile
(2012-04-07, 11:27)Linus82 Wrote: Just want to say thanks Zetterlund, tough there is one thing i would like. In music to play a genre right away.

Thanks again Smile.

New version submitted to MS for testing. I've redesigned the genres section and this functionality is now included. Smile
Thanks for the idea.

(2012-04-07, 22:50)brita Wrote: Yes but that means hard reseting my phone... Smile

AND losing all the data connected to my live ID... MS made a stupid thing with this Smile

Yes, this requires a hard reset, but you won't loose any data on the Live ID.
The account is untouched, what you loose is data on the Phone, installed apps, Contact links etc. and propably SMS and such.
If might be a bit of work, but in my opinion, definetly worth it.
You can then add your old Live ID as another account on the phone to be able to sync calendar and email and such.

Take a backup of the phone before trying, if you don't get it working as you want, just revert back.

AND, I couldn't agree more, the way Live accounts are setup is extremly stupid.
Even if marketplace has been opened in Sweden, I have no plans whatsoever on switching to a Swedish account since the UK and US accounts got so much more to offer,
Zune pass, music search Local Scout etc. Hopefully MS get ther s#&t together someday and makes it a non regional account. (In it's current state it feels kind of like region locks on DVD's, stupid)
First off, great app.

I have just a few suggestions

I would move the down arrow that brings up the remote. It is constantly being blocked by some of the text. Perhaps if a pinch zoom caused the remote to come up?

Second, It would be nice if instead of "New Movies" it had "New Items" that would include music and tv shows.

Third, in the "Poster view" for TV Shows it would be nice if the whole poster showed instead of a square cutoff.

Once again, this app is great. I am really enjoyed it on my Focus and now am really enjoying it on my Nokia 900.

Its been a while since I reported a bug that caused the app to fc when scrolling movies - I just wanted to report that it has been fixed, and that atm I have not encountered any other bugs.

There are a lot of cool features and layout choices in this app folks, and especially the implementation of touchpad instead of arrows in remote mode is extremely usefull and neatly done! Smile

Thx for a great product, I hope it is a great success for the developer!
Thanks Tarakini for the kind words. Smile

It's been a while since I wrote here on updates and upcoming features.I've been swamped at work and with private stuff but now I'm back on track.

Version 1.13 just passed testing at MS and should be available on marketplace within 24 hours. It includes some bugfixes for Musicvideos and some minor UI improvements.

Version 1.14 is being submitted to MS today for testing, it got 2 new features and some minor UI changes.
1. Pin connections to start. If you got muliple xbmc machines, this is for you.
2. New Episodes. In the Tv Shows section you can also see the latest added episodes.

If there're any users out there that would like to help translate the app to not yet supported languages, please send me a PM.
So far the app supports English, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch and Czech
Hey there. Really liked your app so i bought it! Thankfully since you are on here maybe I can ask for a feature i'd like.

I'd like to be able to view TV series and episodes in reverse order. In other words that series 3 would appear first, followed by 2 and 1, and the same with episodes, episode 21 first followed by 20, 19, 18.

For some TV series i have to scroll all the way to the bottom to get the latest episodes (they might have been pushed off the recently added list).

It would be great to have a switch to reverse it. Is this possible?
(2012-05-16, 22:25)Bobur Wrote: Hey there. Really liked your app so i bought it! Thankfully since you are on here maybe I can ask for a feature i'd like.

I'd like to be able to view TV series and episodes in reverse order. In other words that series 3 would appear first, followed by 2 and 1, and the same with episodes, episode 21 first followed by 20, 19, 18.

For some TV series i have to scroll all the way to the bottom to get the latest episodes (they might have been pushed off the recently added list).

It would be great to have a switch to reverse it. Is this possible?

No problems, I'll add that to the next version. Smile
V1.15 is NOW available in marketplace.
New in this version
Save fanart to phone. ( use it as lockscreen image or whatever you like)
Sort episodes and season descending. (setting)
Social sharing. either use the new pivot in movie details and artist details to share or enable the social sharing setting which will ask you every time you start playing an item if you want to share it.
Bugfixes
Hi there..

I recently moved to WP8 and purchased your app for controlling my XBMC.. just had few suggestions...

1) Currently in TV Shows you have a checked mark on every episode that has been watched.. is it possible to have a checked mark on the season folder as well.. and upto the show itself? Usually i just scan my remote and see for any missing checked mark on a tv show to find out if something new has been added.. and if there is something that is left unwatched..

2) For the remote (the one you pull down using the bottom arrow on the top right corner).. the power button shuts down my PC itself.. can this be made configurable?? for example i'd like it if the power button would exit xbmc rather than shut down the entire system..

3) Can we have a section for playlist.. so we can reorder, delete or add any items in the list.. I thought the 'Now playing' section would have the playlist. but its not there.. or its broken..

Bug: After i moved to frodo (and updated your app to 1.17).. there seems to be some random problem happening.. sometimes when i open the app i see the message 'an error occurred'.. this usually happens when a movie/tv show already is playing and when i connect to the app.. also i always see this error message when i add a movie/tv show to the queue.. it gives the same error.. but it plays in the queue.without any issue.. so not sure what is going on there..

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows Phone] XBMC REMOTE for Eden and Frodo1