No sound on WASAPI, direct sound - usb audiotrak dr DAC nano - spdif/toslink
Try their customer support then - I linked it earlier. At the very least the Test button should be making sound - thats outside of XBMC. Good luck and sorry I couldn't help more Blush
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks for your help Smile
Sound works fine on windows vista (dd and dts). Win 7 and win xp sux ;/
Now that's really strange.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
vicmanpergar Wrote:Now that's really strange.

Yes, this is very really strange. I don't know what can i do now.
My friend from this forum has the same problem with win 7 and audiotrak dac nano.

http://www.audiostereo.pl/audiotrak-dr-d...89394.html (my topic).

We don't know what can we do.
I think it's drivers my friend. Call or e-mail their customer support. Merry Christmas to you!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:I think it's drivers my friend. Call or e-mail their customer support. Merry Christmas to you!

I will have to do it Smile

Thank you and Merry ChristmasSmile
@biedrek
I hope you solved your problem. But if not, you should give a try to the latest XBMC nigthly builds.
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/
I had problems with XBMC, WASAPI and Dr. DAC nano until a bug was fixed by DDDamian last week...
System: XBMC HTPC with USB WASAPI & AudioEngine - Musical Fidelity V-DAC II 24/94 or ESI Audiotrak Dr. DAC Nano SPIDF interface

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound on WASAPI, direct sound - usb audiotrak dr DAC nano - spdif/toslink0