I will review it here as soon as I receive it Smile
right on!
Got my Mele f10 yesterday

First impressions:

- Nice firm and smaller than my old keyb
- Fits well in hand
- Easy chargeable with iphone adapter Smile
- Plug n play, just plug it in , windows automatically recognizes it
- Works very well (mouse and keyb) in windows, explorer..
- In xbmc, works ok, although some keys are contraversy: Left mouse button and middle enter button should be switched. Also although the keyboard is qwerty, it seems it works as azerty in xbmc, not sure why, i prefer azerty but not when the keys on the remote are qwerty, any ideas?
- in xbmc, i have no back key on mouse side, and right mouse button isnt working
- Very cheap and for that price a no brainer !
Hi!
I received this Mele F10 too! It is very nice and Skank descripted it very well!
I had also the same problem with the back key on mouse side, and right mouse button isnt working. This when you have disabled mouse in xbmc settings. Here is how I solved it (in windows 7):

1. Download the x-mouse here
2. Set a profile for xbmc and set the right click as "enter" and left click as "back".
3. Start XBMC and you are ready. If you disable mouse within XBMC, you will have right and left click working as enter and back.
4. (optional) If you want to have mouse support enabled again in xbmc ( as I do sometimes) I have made a script to enable it in one click through the mele remote. Look here
I have mapped it to f2 but you can map it to f1-f4 because the last row of mele remote is f1 to f4 keys.

Hope it helps!
good work sstavross
Gonna try that xmouse
Any ideas for the keyboard side? ( i would like to have qwerty as is on the keyb itself)
In my XBMC I don't have this problem. I think it is skin related... What skin do you use?

Quote:Posted by eskro - Today 14:42
good work sstavross

You are welcome! Blush
It is me that I have to thank you for your posts and help here!
(2012-11-27, 19:46)sstavross Wrote: In my XBMC I don't have this problem. I think it is skin related... What skin do you use?

Quote:Posted by eskro - Today 14:42
good work sstavross

You are welcome! Blush
It is me that I have to thank you for your posts and help here!

aeon mq4
(2012-11-27, 12:00)sstavross Wrote: 1. Download the x-mouse here
2. Set a profile for xbmc and set the right click as "enter" and left click as "back".
3. Start XBMC and you are ready. If you disable mouse within XBMC, you will have right and left click working as enter and back.
4. (optional) If you want to have mouse support enabled again in xbmc ( as I do sometimes) I have made a script to enable it in one click throw the mele remote. Look here
I have mapped it to f2 but you can map it to f1-f4 because the last row of mele remote is f1 to f4 keys.

Hope it helps!
I've just registered an account here to say thank you sstavross!

I've never had a htpc or xbmc before, and I've just bought a Foxconn nt a3500 and Mele F10 controller. Got the htpc set up with xbmc easily, but I thought the controller was going to be a real pain to set up how I wanted. But thanks to your post it was a piece of cake and it works fantastically.
Smile
(2012-11-27, 20:23)Skank Wrote:
(2012-11-27, 19:46)sstavross Wrote: In my XBMC I don't have this problem. I think it is skin related... What skin do you use?
aeon mq4

I've just tried it and I don't have your problem. Maybe you have any special keyboard.xml or something in your user data folder? Have you checked it?

(2012-11-27, 20:46)Markleeds Wrote: I've just registered an account here to say thank you sstavross!

I've never had a htpc or xbmc before, and I've just bought a Foxconn nt a3500 and Mele F10 controller. Got the htpc set up with xbmc easily, but I thought the controller was going to be a real pain to set up how I wanted. But thanks to your post it was a piece of cake and it works fantastically.
Smile

You are welcome too! I am so glad that my post helped other people too!

On the other hand I think that we must find mele's email and tell them to make a new " firmware" for this remote and remove the left click from the centrer of the cross and put it in the enter button and the oposite: move the enter button in the center.Important is that the center button, not to enable mouse! Does anyone know how to contact mele?
Hi all!

As an alternative to a phycical keyboard/mouse, and only if you already own an iPad (not a small prerequisite) you could give WiFi Touchpad HD a go. There's an ad supported free version.

IMO it's worth a shot if you own an iPad anyway ... nothing to loose. I'm 100% sure there's an android equivalent out there too.

Cheers!
New Logitech Keyboard: K810

its Illuminated Bluetooth

link
What about http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008JA980Q/ref=...us?ie=UTF8
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
Haven't read through this entire thread but I have a Logitech K-260 keyboard / mouse combo. Got it cheap from Wal-Mart. My recommendation is to spend more...

Whereas the cheap keyboard that came with my Acer Revo would probably work from the neighbour's house I can't use the Logitech with my feet up on my reclining couch from 10 feet away. It behaves like a (poor) infrared device.
Phenomenal thread, great work!

Found this little gem just now, deciding between it and the 810-18R

http://www.chipchick.com/2012/09/visopix...TRMvjce0eI
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC RF Keyboards2