No Wav-files to music-library
When i have import my music-files to the music-library, there are only FLAC files imported, no WAV.
What's the problem ?
Can't say I've tried to import wavs but there's lots of good software, and lots of good reasons to FLAC 'em.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
The music scan reads tags from the music files. Do your wavs have tags? I have a vague recollection that the WAV format does allow tags but that almost nothing supports them.

JR
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exif.../RIFF.html

xbmc is sadly on jr's list of apps though.
So I should rip again my original cd's with a better ripper/tagger ?
yes, rip to flac, no quality loss, 60% space, full tag support.
spiff Wrote:yes, rip to flac, no quality loss, 60% space, full tag support.

Bang on.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Wav-files to music-library0