Full screen ATV3???
IPad Air on IOS8.0.2 Gotham runs great so decided to purchase an ATV3. However I'm sure you are all aware of the mirroring issue whereby the screen size is limited when running xbmc. So I looked into it but turns out the addon I was planning on using (display out) isn't yet configured to iOS 8

Does anyone have any bright ideas on how I can get full screen xbmcHuh??

How Apple havnt caught on to the issue of full screen mirroring is beyond me!? Surely this is standard stuff?
did you read and follow tvout (wiki)?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@Memphiz

That only mentions iOS 6 & 7. I've tried what it suggests yes, as it happened I'm unable to change settings in this menu and the big black lines remain and I'm reduced to half the size of my 50" display.

Thanks for the reply though. Something I hadn't tried previously
Its the same for ios8 like ios7 - you need to ensure that mirroring is activated prior starting. I am not 100% sure that gotham 13.2 works for ios8 (it should be 13.2-3 !). Once you have it mirrored - start Gotham and you can definitly select fullscreen #2 in XBMCs video settings. I tried this alot with my ipad mini retina - but the target was an atv2 tbh (atv3 should work the same imo).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz

I'll give it a bash. Thanks
How the hell are you supposed to navigate xbmc in display 2??
The iPad turns into a controller, which literally written on the screen with instructions.
I get that ned, it's just not entirely user friendly.
You can also use a bluetooth remote with iPads, USB keyboard with the USB camera connect dongle, or another smartphone/tablet with the remote app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full screen ATV3???0