Is there a program to scrape for music artist fanart?
Used to do this manually and then gave up, if there was some software that could scrape music artist fanart automatically that would be great, anyone know of something that does this?

thanks Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=cdart
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Is there a way to run a test of cdart on just a few albums in a temp folder, i am just looking to get fanart and not cdart, logos or anything else, is this possible, i tired a test and it wasnt working.

Also how long would it take to run about 900 albums, it seemed to be talking forever

thanks

TC Confused
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
yeah, just make a folder with your os and put a few subfolders with your music in it, and "add source" to that folder.

when you prove it runs fine with your temp source, should be fine to let loose on your whole collection.

Dam0
tcman47 Wrote:Also how long would it take to run about 900 albums, it seemed to be talking forever

Very dependant on internet speed - lot's of querying and dloading of high-def pics. Overnight recommended...
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a program to scrape for music artist fanart?0