Alternative to EMM
Hi!

I've been using EMM since day one, I think it's a great way to organize my media, but since development stopped it's become more and more buggy.

So I'm looking for an alternative, where I can basically do the same, and still lets me have the control which I got from EMM.

Before anyone starts whining "look around on the forum", I've done it, and it just makes me so confused. There seems to be a lot of programs, but I have absolutly no idea which one I should go for, so I am looking for any recommendations?

Is there anything that can replace EMM?
alskaali Wrote:Hi!

I've been using EMM since day one, I think it's a great way to organize my media, but since development stopped it's become more and more buggy.

So I'm looking for an alternative, where I can basically do the same, and still lets me have the control which I got from EMM.

Before anyone starts whining "look around on the forum", I've done it, and it just makes me so confused. There seems to be a lot of programs, but I have absolutly no idea which one I should go for, so I am looking for any recommendations?

Is there anything that can replace EMM?

If you looked couple of threads down you would have found
forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternative to EMM0