Cdart creation help needed
I've been using a template for fanarts from fanart.tv and a youtube video for use with photoshop. I'ts quite easy to follow and have created about 10 cdarts for some of my cd collection but i've ran into a problem , some cdart i've made just are not coming out the sleeve or spinning. I have cdart selected in viewtype settings, other cdarts i've made or collected from fanart.tv work fine.

As shown on the picture below the cd is not coming out the sleeve to spin.

But if i click back and go to the main screen the disk is out the sleeve and spins fine.

Any suggestions.
If you have your folder structure as artist/year - album - look at the year on the cd pictured it doesnt actually match the year of the album. This is a problem with wma files in frodo .I have raised this issue twice in the general help and support section but have had no replies. Maybe youll have more luck. xbmc looks for the cdart from the year and title in song view.
As a test change your folder year to the one on the pic and it will show up, unfortunately this happens with ALL wma albums atm.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155493
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Cheers leepenny, i've converted the wma to mp3 and all is good.
Sorry i was abit too quick on saying it work as it didn't, for some reason nox 4.0 frodo is still picking the files up as wma even when i've deleted the album and reconverted it to mp3.
(2013-02-15, 07:04)spadrapoupe Wrote: Interesting theme, I will take part. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cdart creation help needed0