Video Addons
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the XBMC site so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, so pleas forgive me.

Last night I wanted to add a few more repos just to see what they offer. Once I installed them and restarted XBMC, like it promted me to do, I returned to Videos/Video Addons/Get More Addons and it was completely empty!

I've went to systems, clicked Addons and All Addons is completely empty as well. All the repos I've installe are all enabled, but when I click on them to uninstall, that doesn't work either.

I already have a few plugin already installed: Icefilms, Canada On Demand, FastPass TV T3 just to name a few. But when I try to get more content it's completely empty/blank!?

I was thinking it may have to do with some of the new repos I've added, but I can't be top sure because I didn't think of checking this before. I thought everything was ok.

My first thought was to uninstall XBMC through nito-TV and reinstalling it, then just re-upload my zip files.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice?

Thanks in advance for all your help/support!
Hello Killa,
to fix empty repo's, i found that if you delete the database cache and re-boot,
it usually works for me. Go to

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database

delete any files with name addon.db
So the repos have nothing in them? Try going to the addon section of your skin, and click on get addons then you are going to want to bring up the context menu and either check for updates or force update of the given repo. Hope this helps.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
If HH's advice doesn't work, follow the instruction in his sig.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Thanks guys, I'll try that when I get home tonight! If anybody else has another solutions, please keep sending them. More options the better!

Just don't want to do the unthinkable of uninstalling XBMC and starting over lol
Something else I forgot mention is that all of my repos have nothing in them. I don't know of that changes anything or not...
Obviously my post is invisible?
have you tried what i told you a couple of posts up?
Thanks mfreverton, it worked just like you said! I wasn't able to try it earlier like i mentioned because I was at work.

Nonetheless, do you know what causes this to happen? was it do to a bad repo?
killa Wrote:Thanks mfreverton, it worked just like you said! I wasn't able to try it earlier like i mentioned because I was at work.

Nonetheless, do you know what causes this to happen? was it do to a bad repo?

Nothing to do with it being a bad repo most addon repository files need to be refreshed before they show up.
When you install a new repo Go to System/Add-ons/Get Add-ons and then find the repo you've just installed right click it and choose the force refresh option wait a few seconds and open the repositoy again and the files should be there
Thanks L3x0r for clearing that up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Addons0