Fan Art Slideshow Display Name?
Question 
First of all, I LOVE the refocus skin. I've learned how to edit my main menu, add items ("Watch TV" menu that goes directly to Pseudo TV), delete items, and I love it. I have the fan art slideshow enabled (which BTW, I changed to only change every 60 seconds, 10 is WAY too fast.)

Here's my q about it though -- Every now and then, I'll get a fan art that I'm not 100% sure what movie or TV show it's affiliated with. Is there any way to have the movie name that it goes with displayed in the upper right corner? Maybe have it pushed down to the bottom of the menu even? An additional selection down there, that gets changed every time the fan art slideshow changes? Heck, I don't even know if that's possible, but it sure would be awesome. :confused2:

Also, back to the very top -- Is there any chance that the slideshow slide interval could be configured from inside of the skin, and not making me go edit the XML? It's not a big deal for me, but others that aren't savvy might want to lengthen that time as well.

Thanks for reading and sharing your input.
ComputerCarl Wrote:Is there any way to have the movie name that it goes with displayed in the upper right corner?
Would be nice, but not possible unfortunately. The fanart just gets picked at random, and the movie or tv show name is not passed along with it.

Quote:Also, back to the very top -- Is there any chance that the slideshow slide interval could be configured from inside of the skin.
This is something I would like to do, but unfortunately the possibilities are limited. The only thing I could do is provide a couple of predefined values to choose from (say short, medium and long), but even then those might not match individual interpretations.
So ideally I would like to be able to use a slider control to allow the user to set the amount of seconds (or minutes even) but slider controls unfortunately are limited to XBMC's internal settings, they can't be used for skin settings. But I believe this will be made possible in the future.
Jeroen Wrote:So ideally I would like to be able to use a slider control to allow the user to set the amount of seconds (or minutes even) but slider controls unfortunately are limited to XBMC's internal settings, they can't be used for skin settings. But I believe this will be made possible in the future.

Possible to have them enter a number, and check either the minutes or seconds box? (I just edit the xml and change it from 10000 to 60000... One time I accidentally changed it from 10000 to 1000... Just about had a seizure.

Keep up the great work. If you need beta testers for ANY new features, let me know. I'm already running git builds. Big Grin
ComputerCarl Wrote:Possible to have them enter a number, and check either the minutes or seconds box? (I just edit the xml and change it from 10000 to 60000... One time I accidentally changed it from 10000 to 1000... Just about had a seizure.
Not possible either I'm afraid Sad

Quote:Keep up the great work. If you need beta testers for ANY new features, let me know. I'm already running git builds. Big Grin
Well keep running the git builds then Smile It's as bleeding edge as it gets, it's never far behind my local version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fan Art Slideshow Display Name?0