• 6(current)
What is the most beautiful HTPC case?
Intel i3-2100T = HD Graphics 2000
TeKo Wrote:Intel i3-2100T = HD Graphics 2000

So this should be able to handle 1080p under linux using vaapi. I wish someone here had one that could give a solid review because this box is sexy! If it were an ion platform I would buy one for sure.
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Yea should have no problem with 1080p and Linux.
Should be like any mini-ITX board with Intel i3-2100T and 4gb Ram.
cburbs Wrote:How about this thing guy -

Tranquil Media Centre MMC-12

looks good, pricey :/
TeKo Wrote:Yea should have no problem with 1080p and Linux.
Should be like any mini-ITX board with Intel i3-2100T and 4gb Ram.

are you saying that intel i3-2100t can do 1080p without nvidia? in linux? can somebody confirm this.
nm
eskro Wrote:nm

nm? Oo
eskro Wrote:looks good, pricey :/

I like the case/style but a tad too thin I think....might be better looking in person.
Thermaltake - if you got the bucks lol:

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Category.aspx?S=1244
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
avoid SoundGraphs LCD screens DDDamian, i have one and hate it
eskro Wrote:avoid SoundGraphs LCD screens DDDamian, i have one and hate it

i was about to say the same thing. only i dont have soundgraphs, just read about it.
eskro Wrote:avoid SoundGraphs LCD screens DDDamian, i have one and hate it

I've seen you post that elsewhere as well Eskro - do you find them distracting/hard to set up/useless? Just wondered what got you to dislike them. I've debated getting one of the above cases and would love to hear your thoughts!

I'd like my HTPC to blend nicely on my stereo rack (all black equipment with blue led/lcd's), and the Thermaltakes caught my eye. That said, lot's of other beauties posted on here too!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
totally useless...

never look at it...

a pain to setup with XBMC where u need a 3rd party app running in background
to have the screen display stuff like the name of the movie thats playing...

since its a IR receiver too,
forget about easy button mapping here,
its a total disaster...
u dont know which button does what and there's no way to find out....

i've set XBMC to launch at windows startup but iMON Manager,
which needs to run at startup too so your screen lives,
makes XBMC minimize to the status bar...
that annoys me like crazy...

only thing good, if allows power ON from a complete off state.
Thanks Eskro - yeah, figured they'd be more of a pain. I guess when you're looking at a big-screen TV the little LCD is kinda useless eye-candy lol.

I use a 9" tablet running the official android app for wireless control and it rocks, so I've avoided the IR nuisance. My wireless mouse covers my whole entertainment room as well.

Thanks for your feedback!
have you checked the android app named 'MobileMousePro' DDDamian?

looks like it has it all!

specially the Air Mouse feature
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the most beautiful HTPC case?2