• 4(current)
What is the most beautiful HTPC case?
i love that case cburbs!
eskro Wrote:i love that case cburbs!

Yeah, very sleek and laid back elegant!!
HTPC: LibreELEC 7 on Shuttle XS35GTv2 & Raspberry Pi 3
NAS: NAS4Free 2x 3TB Raid1
Beer40oz Wrote:Image

Eek
bluray Wrote:My HTPC case have to have passive PSU, display and BD-ROM slot. This one is my top pick- OrigenAE M10.

It is simply sexy...

That is a nice case. I looked it up and found I like the S10V model better for size and expansion possibilities. $800NZ is somewhat expensive for a case though Sad

http://www.origenae.co.kr/en/htpc_s10v.htm
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
That cardboard box might be a good fire starter! Laugh
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
These look similiar to the Miniletter - http://www.lowcarbonpc.com/

KidKiwi Wrote:That is a nice case. I looked it up and found I like the S10V model better for size and expansion possibilities. $800NZ is somewhat expensive for a case though Sad

http://www.origenae.co.kr/en/htpc_s10v.htm
The "OrigenAE, S10V-B-VFD310" does looks good. You can buy it from here too- OrigenAE HTPC Aluminium S10V Black.
This is a great post, I am in the process of designing my first htpc and I am stuck trying to find the right case. At first I wanted to do a cube. I stated with some simple inexpensive cubes then worked my way to the Sugo SG05B from SilverStone. Although not astetically pleasing it was open so I felt that would help with heat. But I changed my mind, this doesn't match any of my other AV components.

I'm not going to use an optical drive so I want a smooth front with just a subtle LED's and a power button. I love the Wesena cases but a lot of those aren't going to be available until April (definitely can't wait that long!). I am going to use a m-itx board but want a case that will hold a m-atx board. I want the extra space to hopefully future proof the case. And it should be black.

SG05B (functional but not good looking)

Wesena eHDD (this look is perfect)

SilverStone LC04 (can't find this in black)

SilverStone LC19 (I like it but an nervous about the size)

Wesena E4 (Love this case but it's not available till April)

Anyone know of cases that are similar to the SilverStone or Wesena cases?

SILVERSTONE Sugo Series SG06 ... comes with a 300w power supply... I like that its solid in the front and it's small. This may be my next project.

SILVERSTONE Sugo Series SG06 ... comes with a 300w power supply... I like that its solid in the front and it's small. This may be my next project.
+1, it's solid built and Silverstone included very high quality PSU and fan in it too. It has the front BD-ROM slot and USB, and the price is right! Smile
http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product....AS-LC04B-A

SilverStone LC04 in black
Mmmmm, I like the Wesena cases!
HTPC: LibreELEC 7 on Shuttle XS35GTv2 & Raspberry Pi 3
NAS: NAS4Free 2x 3TB Raid1

+1, quality case and nice vent holes!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the most beautiful HTPC case?2