Stay in shape!
@fryed-
It seems that you found a very nice track to bike there.......

@dougie.
Wow.....you did all of that?
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
No, don't have the will power, but then again I don't sit down much at work.
(2012-05-02, 20:17)bluray Wrote: @dougie.
Wow.....you did all of that?

10 triathlons in all, 9 "sprint" distance and 1 international distance (in September swimming in ocean in Maine brrrr!), 2 half-marathons, 2 200+-mi relays (these are my favorite now, it's called "Reach The Beach"), 2 marathon relays (in Belfast NI), a 1mi ocean swim (brrrr!) and countless 5Ks over the course of five years (my last triathlon was in Sep. 2010). That's probably why I got burnt out and just did running races last year. I am by no means fast, definitely a "middle of the packer", so it's for fun and the accomplishment of it.

I'd still like to do a half Ironman and run in the Boston Marathon. Only when I have the discipline to add yoga, pilates and weights consistenty will I be able to accomplish these. Running, biking and swimming doesn't get you into the kind of shape you would think. It is good for triathlons but not good for your back, knees, etc.

My day job is definitely sitting down (software) and I commute 62mi (100Km) to work each way so I need it! It's good to have the body and mind active. That is part of why I started my own business http://www.ecosmartpc.com which is really an extension of this HTPC hobby Smile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stay in shape!0