Stay in shape!
I know some of you spends a lot of times on XBMC and your HTPC. What are your activities outside XBMC and HTPC to stay healthy?

For me, I hit the weight room 4 days a week:

And running and chasing the rabbits at the dirt tracks 4 days a week:
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I'm I the only active person in here? Huh
bluray Wrote:I'm I the only active person in here? Huh

I'd guess not but it would appear you're the only one interested in discussing it here.
jd2157 Wrote:I'd guess not but it would appear you're the only one interested in discussing it here.
You're probably right. I know it is HTPC forum, but I'm trying to find out what fellow HTPC users do to stay in shape other than moving fingers! Smile
I spank the monkey!

Beer40oz Wrote:I spank the monkey!

I bet typing that into Google Image Search was an unpleasant experience .Laugh
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
jd2157 Wrote:I'd guess not but it would appear you're the only one interested in discussing it here.

haha so funny, but true
right now working out at home with P90X and Insanity. Trying to lose the gut I developed once I got a desk job. It has definitely been worth it.
pinktaco Wrote:right now working out at home with P90X and Insanity. Trying to lose the gut I developed once I got a desk job. It has definitely been worth it.
Sitting all day in front of computer in the office will always lead to weight gain. Having some exercise in between or after work will definitely help tone down those abs! Smile
A vigorous Grand Slam Tennis match on the Wii emulator, launched through Advanced Launcher via XBMC Smile
pinktaco Wrote:right now working out at home with P90X and Insanity. Trying to lose the gut I developed once I got a desk job. It has definitely been worth it.

I wish I wasn't so lazy because I'd love to drop 20-30 pounds and maybe get rid of this gut because that seems to be where everything goes when I eat it xD

Squa7ch Wrote:I wish I wasn't so lazy because I'd love to drop 20-30 pounds and maybe get rid of this gut because that seems to be where everything goes when I eat it xD
Gaining weight tends to make you feel lazy! Believe me, when I was 15 pounds heavier I was lazy. After I got rid of 15 pounds and start exercise 3-4 days a week, I'm not lazy anymore. Actually, I'm always thinking of the gym, weight room and the track now! Smile
I just weighed myself, 233lbs omg I've put on weight in the last few months w-t-f need to do something different for sure

I'm a distance runner.
Also lift weights.
Play soccer when I can.
bluray Wrote:Sitting all day in front of computer in the office will always lead to weight gain. Having some exercise in between or after work will definitely help tone down those abs! Smile

and just think...I was a diver (platform/springboard) back in college. I know my potential...it just took a while to get off my ass to actually do something about it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stay in shape!0