Problems finding 6 specific movies!
Hi again guys, im having a little problem..

i got one hd with about 346 movies on it, but when i scan i get the "error" and if i press continue it seems to skip about 6 movies over all..

ive checked with themoviedatabase.org, and all is correct!

by correct meaning that i have the correct filename/date of the movies, and the movie-files are placed in a sub-folder with the same name

ex: J:/Jackass 3.5 (2011)
and the file is here: J:/Jackass 3.5 (2011)/Jackass 3.5 (2011).mkv

but maybe there is something in the settings when it scans?

im using this config:

- Run automated Scan
- Use foldernames for lookups
- Scan recursively
- Exclude path from library updates

..its always these 6 movies that doesnt show up..
ive got them in file-mode, but never in library-mode

suggestions on what to do to fix this?
ive tried re-scan numerous times, but always with the same resault!
You're using "Exclude Paths" and wonder why it's not found?

If i read that wrong, I'll tell you that my "jackass 3.5.mkv" was found just fine. Though I use the IMDB scraper. I too, used initially used the moviedatabase scraper, but it would not find many of the foreign and obscure movies i have.
In case a movie is not found, make sure you file-/folder name is correct. You could always use a .nfo file with the url as a pointer.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
argh! Wrote:You're using "Exclude Paths" and wonder why it's not found?

If i read that wrong, I'll tell you that my "jackass 3.5.mkv" was found just fine. Though I use the IMDB scraper. I too, used initially used the moviedatabase scraper, but it would not find many of the foreign and obscure movies i have.

well you were almost right..

i re-scanned and removed the "exclude paths" -option

some issues with the movies are now solved, using different titles (as in spanish, danish etc)

but still there are 3 movies that just wont be scraped:

7lives
Jackass 3.5
X-men first class

ive tried several times to get these movies in to the library-view - without succeding!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems finding 6 specific movies!0