Is there a way to have coustom folders in library mode?
So I have a few movie series that I would rather them show up in a folder rather then the being all over in the movies directory. For instance I have purchased like 30 rifftrax. I would like them to be in a folder named "Rifftrax" in the top directory in library mode. So it would be something like Movies/Tv/Rifftrax/Music.

Is this possible? If there is another way to do this?

any help would be great.

thank you
Star 
You could use 'sets' or smart playlists with a folder path... but with Eden, library mode and file mode are plenty close and have most of the same features, so a folder in file mode is going to look the same.
I think that this would be a worthwhile feature to add. I like sets, and I use them. There are just some things that have to many things in it to look nice as a set. I have like 40 rifftracks all completely different movies. So when in library mode it just a huge kind of WTF area in my library.

I wonder if there could be an add-on made for this. Since there are ones that are for roms and such, I dont think it would be too hard to reuse XBMC own code and whatnot to just add in an extra path in the content screen...

thanks for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to have coustom folders in library mode?0