Problems with new build
Guys really happy with my hardware, only cant seem to use it Sad

Everything seems to be working fine, only when i go to try and install windows 7 64 bit, i get the following driver error, and for the life of me have no idea which driver its looking for.

Ive tried installing through a usb stick, and a protable cd/dvd drive and nothing Sad

Really stuck at what to do.
Are you sure its not just the win7 iso?
dont think it is, its the same windows 7 cd i used to install on another system.
What happens if you just skip the driver install? Does the drive work? Does Windows look for driver at each boot?

Basically I'm fishing for the possibility that Windows thinks it needs a driver but does not. I assume that you've already tried to install the driver from the manufacturer?
HTPC: LibreELEC 7 on Shuttle XS35GTv2 & Raspberry Pi 3
NAS: NAS4Free 2x 3TB Raid1
Ive had that problem with a USB cd rom. Google "how to install Windows 7 from usb" (if you have a 4gb+flash drive). Worked great for me.
Bedroom Room - Raspberry pi, Openelec Nightly
Living Room - Atom 330/ion, 2gb, 30sg sad, Openelec Nightly
Office - MSI H67MA-E35 (B3), Intel I3-2100, 8GB G.SKILL ram, Corsair SSD, Generic case, Openelec Nightly, Aeon MQ4 skin
Storage - Zotac GF-6100-E, AMD Sempron 140, 5 x 2TB hdd, 2GB AData ram, Rosewill R102-P-BK case, Unraid 5.14b
try again using a 4GB+ USB FLASH DRIVE.
use your Win7 image file, which is known to work,
and then create a bootable USB Flash Drive from it
using WiNToBootic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with new build0