• 4(current)
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released
MidnightWatcher Wrote:Great job on Aeon Nox.

Is it possible to include an option to disable the volume meter display when adjusting the volume? I use the official Android remote and am going to ask the developer(s) to incorporate a volume meter display on the Android screen. I'd like to have an option to hide it on the HDTV if possible.

I think this should be a xbmc global option if this gets incorporated in xbmc remote.
That being said, it's real easy to hide the dialog. Just rename DialogVolumeBar.xml and DialogMuteBug.xml to hide the dialogs.
Hey there Big_Noid, thanks for such awesome skin! I was wondering is it possible to include an option to display plot outline instead of the full summary for the video?
Love the update, but theres one thing bugging me a bit...

On the main menu, the temp/date/clock bar, it always shows [nothing]°C | [date] | [time]
I just have a °C | sitting there looking stupid. From what i can tell, this is because i dont have the weather option on my menu, if i enable it on there, then it works fine. If i disable it (and restart xbmc) then its back to °C |

Im unaware how it works precisely, whether the weather widget is relevent (on/off makes no difference here) but what breaks it is removing 'weather' from the main menu.

Is it possible to either allow it to give me the weather without having it on my menu, or completely remove its visual presence when it isnt running the weather 100%. Currently its either 100% or 25% (no weather, but a °C sitting there) and it'd be nice to have 100%, 50% (weather on bar, but not menu), or 0% (no reference anywhere outside settings).
Is this a realistic suggestion/request? Dunno whats xbmc, skin, plugins etc so may not something you can influence, but it does kinda bug me it being there, and i really dont care to have weather enabled cos tbh ive no interest, though i'd have it if i was purely the icon & temp on the bar and no more.

Thanks eitherway, easily the best skin for XBMC imo.
dsync89 Wrote:Hey there Big_Noid, thanks for such awesome skin! I was wondering is it possible to include an option to display plot outline instead of the full summary for the video?
That depends on where exactly you would want it. Views with infopanel already have the option to toggle between plot and plot outline.
PaulC2K Wrote:Love the update, but theres one thing bugging me a bit...

On the main menu, the temp/date/clock bar, it always shows [nothing]°C | [date] | [time]
I just have a °C | sitting there looking stupid. From what i can tell, this is because i dont have the weather option on my menu, if i enable it on there, then it works fine. If i disable it (and restart xbmc) then its back to °C |

Im unaware how it works precisely, whether the weather widget is relevent (on/off makes no difference here) but what breaks it is removing 'weather' from the main menu.

Is it possible to either allow it to give me the weather without having it on my menu, or completely remove its visual presence when it isnt running the weather 100%. Currently its either 100% or 25% (no weather, but a °C sitting there) and it'd be nice to have 100%, 50% (weather on bar, but not menu), or 0% (no reference anywhere outside settings).
Is this a realistic suggestion/request? Dunno whats xbmc, skin, plugins etc so may not something you can influence, but it does kinda bug me it being there, and i really dont care to have weather enabled cos tbh ive no interest, though i'd have it if i was purely the icon & temp on the bar and no more.

Thanks eitherway, easily the best skin for XBMC imo.

Will be fixed in 2.0.1 (and is now fixed on git).
Big_Noid Wrote:That depends on where exactly you would want it. Views with infopanel already have the option to toggle between plot and plot outline.

Will be fixed in 2.0.1 (and is now fixed on git).

Smashin' Big Grin
voochi Wrote:Now that I investigate it, I think it might just be the way that mp4 muxers handle the CODEC ID flag.

If you take the same h264 stream and put it into MKV it says CODEC ID = V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC in mediainfo but if you mux the exact same stream into a mp4 container it says avc1

So it is just a quirk of mp4, it is unrelated to XBMC.

At the end of the day it is the same thing, just a different name for it.

fyi: I replaced the quicktime logo now with a avc1 logo.
One Question,

Thought this was implemented in 1.70 but i've no idea how to show them or if it is what i want.

Is there a way to get a flag if the movie/tv Show has subtitles (in a separate .srt file). I think there was a way if the video has the subtitles integrated, but do not know if you can do this also with external .srt
Adeiko Wrote:One Question,

Thought this was implemented in 1.70 but i've no idea how to show them or if it is what i want.

Is there a way to get a flag if the movie/tv Show has subtitles (in a separate .srt file). I think there was a way if the video has the subtitles integrated, but do not know if you can do this also with external .srt

There is no way of telling there is a srt file next to the file without a script. Internal will work and I had that at one point in the skin, but it only reports the first language so i removed it because it's useless imo that way.
In video fullscreen info it is reported if there is a subtitle, you can see the cc flag on the alternate fullscreen info if there is a subtitle available.
Hi, in the new movies widget, it doesn't show the fan art until I go into movies and highlight the movie in question. Is this a bug in the skin or in eden b1?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I love this skin... it's the best. I was trying 11.0 Beta and 1.7 did not work correctly as the sub menus under say (MOVIES- LATEST - UPDATE and stuff where not there anymore)

So this 2.0 version fixes that correct? I am back to 10.1 Dharma since everything works.
I am using Advanced Launcher and InfoWall View. The sort is set to 'Date' and is greyed out. I am not able to change it to 'Name'. Also sort direction is greyed out. Any ideas?

If I back out of Advanced Launcher I can.

[Edit] I just checked all views (List, Wall, etc.) and they sort type is greyed out on all of them
I am using XBMC Eden Beta and Nox 2.0
Death-Axe Wrote:Hi, in the new movies widget, it doesn't show the fan art until I go into movies and highlight the movie in question. Is this a bug in the skin or in eden b1?

Don't believe so, this is the behaviour in other skins using the recently added widget.

I prefer this behaviour and love how Big Noid has used the menu bar to display the titles of recently added content, makes it very easy to see and read. Especially if using the Aura option.

Big Noid does any of the view type options display extrathumbs as a slideshow eg Multiplex view in Neon, Lowlist view in Aeon MQ3, Fanart slide in Cirrus Extended V2?
Beer40oz;974391
So this 2.0 version fixes that correct? I am back to 10.1 Dharma since everything works.[/quote Wrote:
Yes, 1.7 is only compatible with Dharma. 2.0 is available on the xbmc.org repo.
[QUOTE=Banditt]I am using Advanced Launcher and InfoWall View. The sort is set to 'Date' and is greyed out. I am not able to change it to 'Name'. Also sort direction is greyed out. Any ideas?

If I back out of Advanced Launcher I can.

[Edit] I just checked all views (List, Wall, etc.) and they sort type is greyed out on all of them
I am using XBMC Eden Beta and Nox 2.0
I think this is a luancher issue. I just put the sort button there, but have no control over what it does.
Kokonutcreme Wrote:Big Noid does any of the view type options display extrathumbs as a slideshow eg Multiplex view in Neon, Lowlist view in Aeon MQ3, Fanart slide in Cirrus Extended V2?
Only in LowList when you press right atm.
Big Noid does the genre section in big fan mode support png as I have the option to change from poster to logo in big fan mode when browsing genres but none of the png files show up (It works with jpg.s when I use the poster option) so I know i'm putting the pngs in the tight place...(if not can you tell me where to find the file so i can change it to png. PS still the best skin out there by far! Great work keep it up!
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
leepenny Wrote:Big Noid does the genre section in big fan mode support png as I have the option to change from poster to logo in big fan mode when browsing genres but none of the png files show up (It works with jpg.s when I use the poster option) so I know i'm putting the pngs in the tight place...(if not can you tell me where to find the file so i can change it to png. PS still the best skin out there by far! Great work keep it up!

It should work with 'logo.png' that is located in the moviefolder (you need to have each movie in a seperate folder).

Edit:
Did not test it through the genre section. Will give that a go now.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released0