• 2(current)
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released
Big_Noid Wrote:Okay that is strange, cause remuxing doesn't change the codec. Could be a bug in XBMC that with mp4 containers the x264 codec is passed on as avc.

Now that I investigate it, I think it might just be the way that mp4 muxers handle the CODEC ID flag.

If you take the same h264 stream and put it into MKV it says CODEC ID = V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC in mediainfo but if you mux the exact same stream into a mp4 container it says avc1

So it is just a quirk of mp4, it is unrelated to XBMC.

At the end of the day it is the same thing, just a different name for it.
works great man, nice new features, and your new skin options setup is a work of genius.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Glad it's official now. It's amazing that i'v seen updates on github almost each day. You've worked hard on the skin and it has paid off.

Fijne kerstdagen!

Laugh
Updated Spanish language strings - thx tocinillo. Rofl

"tocinillo" it only removes the accents in his day that were not compatible.
I translated the skin from the first day.
Not is important, thanks for your work tocinillo :p
Feliz navidad a todos...............
PatOso Wrote:Updated Spanish language strings - thx tocinillo. Rofl

"tocinillo" it only removes the accents in his day that were not compatible.
I translated the skin from the first day.
Not is important, thanks for your work tocinillo :p
Feliz navidad a todos...............

Sorry I did not add that :o must have missed that in the long changelog. You are always on top of the translations and it's most appreciated. Merry christmas.
Brilliant set up updates Big Noid - LOVE this skin. working fantastic on my 2 ATV's now running Eden
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
Thanks for the work, I am really enjoying this skin.

I'm running into a couple of problems on my ATV2 running Eden, though.

I can't seem to link my FAV1 when trying to customize my Home Menu. I can edit the label as well as enable / disable it, but I can't get it to actually do anything. Same goes for when you disable / enable a menu item, then try to select "Custom Favorite" as the default action.

I'm probably doing something wrong on my end, but if you could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again.
Try uninstalling this and the old version from SVN and reinstall that seems to have fixed the issue for couple of users.

Make sure you take a back up of the guisettings file and delete the existing one and start from scratch.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Thanks for the suggestions, but I am still unable to get this to work.

Uninstalled the skin, reinstalled, uninstalled, ssh-ed skin, still no luck. Deleted guisettings, etc, no luck.

I noticed that when I download from within XBMC, it doesn't show downloading progress, it just goes to "ENABLED", but I get a Favourites script update failed message.

Also, I don't know what the SVN is, but I originally grabbed this skin yesterday from within XBMC. Never had a previous version, so not sure what the problem could be.

Really like this skin and the potential it has to fulfill my needs. Would love to be able to get this to work.
HobieWanKenobi Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions, but I am still unable to get this to work.

Uninstalled the skin, reinstalled, uninstalled, ssh-ed skin, still no luck. Deleted guisettings, etc, no luck.

I noticed that when I download from within XBMC, it doesn't show downloading progress, it just goes to "ENABLED", but I get a Favourites script update failed message.

Also, I don't know what the SVN is, but I originally grabbed this skin yesterday from within XBMC. Never had a previous version, so not sure what the problem could be.

Really like this skin and the potential it has to fulfill my needs. Would love to be able to get this to work.

Try installing this muanually:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...avourites/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
HobieWanKenobi Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions, but I am still unable to get this to work.

For custom menu you need these two scripts:

script.watchlist
and script.favourites

They should have been installed automatically when installing the skin, but I've seen it happen that it doesn't. be sure to install the versions that are in the links and delete or overwrite existing versions if you install manually.
There used to be an option in the previous build under TV shows > landscape for "tv logo script". This used to download all the tv logos for the shows.

I cant seem to find that option in the new build. Has it been moved?

Thanks.

PS. new build looks brill. keep up the good work.
badboy123 Wrote:There used to be an option in the previous build under TV shows > landscape for "tv logo script". This used to download all the tv logos for the shows.

I cant seem to find that option in the new build. Has it been moved?

Thanks.

PS. new build looks brill. keep up the good work.

THere is now a separate addon for that in the programs section called Artwork Downloader.
Also, Each time I login, I get error script failed script.common.plugin.cache.

I'm not sure if this is linked but when it scans for new content, the new content doesnt seem to show up.

Any ideas?
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but either way. I am using the latest SVN build, but somehow several TV-show pictures aren't showing up anymore.

Any idea what could cause this? Whats funny though is that it happened with shows I added last, but even so - they have shown up before (and lasted a long time).

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7718/image000sl.jpg
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released0