• 2(current)
[WIP] Alaska HD
About movie sets, in the Lovefilm library view (assuming this view will be available), would it be possible to allow editing the set info and stars? Currently, I don't believe this is possible. Perhaps it's an XBMC issue and not the skin?

It would be nice if there becomes a way to edit the set info without having that transposed onto the info of one of the films inside the set.

Here's what I'm talking about:
http://imgur.com/a/rxoXv
Salem Wrote:About movie sets, in the Lovefilm library view (assuming this view will be available), would it be possible to allow editing the set info and stars? Currently, I don't believe this is possible. Perhaps it's an XBMC issue and not the skin?

It would be nice if there becomes a way to edit the set info without having that transposed onto the info of one of the films inside the set.

Here's what I'm talking about:
http://imgur.com/a/rxoXv

I'm 99% sure that is not editable via the skin; it gets that info from the .nfo files.
-stoli-
Yea, I had figured it might be. I believe I'll just undo my movie sets since it looks better in my opinion. Thanks for the insight.
Hey Hitcher,

I'll keep a close on eye this one! When you're finished i'll make up a new (and improved) Night theme if you don't do one.

Cheers
Hitcher Wrote:That's the plan if I can ever get the damn thing running - got any noob guides?
Dushmaniac recently added a dummy PVR client to git. So you shouldn't need to mess around with additional hardware/drivers/etc. (unless you want to of course!). Whether it's in current builds or not I don't know since I run from git.
Could you upload the addon somewhere please?
I've been following your involvement [read: lurking] in the "Plex: On Deck" thread. Due to your level of involvement, would it be a safe assumption that this feature will be included? (crosses fingers)

Also is Moviesets support going to be included?

I can't wait to see how you improve this skin. Since Revisited was in beta nothing else has come close to impressing me as much as this skin has.
Hitcher: Any plans on including support for the "Artwork Downloader" plugin/addon in the upcoming HD release?
Yes to both questions.
I am drooling in anticipation of this theme. I upgraded to Edan Beta2 last week and am feeling lost without Alaska. I'll be subbing to this thread indeed. Your work is always top notch and so elegant Big Grin
quebert Wrote:I am drooling in anticipation of this theme. I upgraded to Edan Beta2 last week and am feeling lost without Alaska. I'll be subbing to this thread indeed. Your work is always top notch and so elegant Big Grin

You can still install Alaska from Hitcher's repo, can't you?

Admitted, I use nightly builds but even with them I can still happily use the Alaska theme.
Yep, I use Eden Beta 2 with Alaska Revisited.
cant wait for this
George Wrote:You can still install Alaska from Hitcher's repo, can't you?

Admitted, I use nightly builds but even with them I can still happily use the Alaska theme.

DOH! It's been so long since I did a clean install of XBMC I forgot Alaska had it's own repo. I'll be installing that tonight! THANK YOU for reminding me Big Grin
quebert Wrote:DOH! It's been so long since I did a clean install of XBMC I forgot Alaska had it's own repo. I'll be installing that tonight! THANK YOU for reminding me Big Grin

You're welcome Big Grin
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Alaska HD2