Video Playback shifted?
Hello, searched the forum, but didn´t find something related to my problem.
When XBMC GUI is running, everything is fine, but as soon as the Videoplay starts, the screen is shifted 2 Pixel to the left and 4 Pixel to the top, i don´t find a way to correct that behavior Sad
You may have calibrated the screen in XBMC. Otherwise could be the usual ATI overscan problem.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I´m running a NVIDIA Graphics card, so it´s no ATI problem.
I can´t calibrate XBMC to use the whole screen. The Gui uses the whole screen, but as soon as a video starts, the screen has 2 black Pixel on the right side and 4 on the bottom. Sad
Go into the video osd and calibrate the screen ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I can't calibrate it to use the whole screen :-(
Even the arrows at the side disappear in this area
I found that it is just when ever my PC switches to 24hz, but i can´t configure my PC to move my Desktop to the right area Sad
LAW-Mastermind Wrote:I can't calibrate it to use the whole screen :-(
Even the arrows at the side disappear in this area

when the arrows are not there ... just hit the arrow keys until they are gettong in the visible area?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:when the arrows are not there ... just hit the arrow keys until they are gettong in the visible area?

The Problem is, i have 2 black Pixel at the right side and 4 on the bottom whenever a 24p Movie is played, already made myself a custom resolution within the nVidia Control Panel for 24hz, that fixed my shifted Desktop, but didn´t help with my shifted Movies in XBMC.
If anyone else ever has the same problem, my Setup is:
connected to an onkyo 608 avr connected to a Samsung plasma
The Solution to my problem was to deactivate the video processor in the avr.
Thanks to anyone who tried to help me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Playback shifted?0