Is Night still being developed
hey guys i was just wondering is there more updates to come for night as looking at the changelog for the SVN the last update was in June

i was just hoping there is going to be more goodies to come with this great skin
Visit night 2.0 thread in the night skin sub-forum
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
that 2.0 thread has been dead for a long time. I think this skin is dead. I've moved on to reFocus myself.
xmurrx Wrote:that 2.0 thread has been dead for a long time. I think this skin is dead. I've moved on to reFocus myself.

that is what i thought i cannot decide on a good skin to switch to though
I Don't think it's dead. More of a case off "If it's not broke, Don't fix it".

And until Eden comes out in full. I Don't think you will see to much going on until then.

Keep the faith folks
Looking at Aeon Nox it looks pretty close to the views that I used in Night. Plus it has all the new pretty Eden bits and lots of 3rd party plugin support.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115259
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
I moved to Aeon MQ3
I'm using Aeon MQ3 as well at the moment.

But I'm kind of sad because the Night skin is still my favorite. Sure, other skins have adopted most of the views, but none keep the same style and color scheme that I love some much from Night.

I really hope Mcborzu picks up development again when Eden is released.

:Confusedhakes fist:: I hate you Black Ops!!!
fonzie Wrote:I'm using Aeon MQ3 as well at the moment.

But I'm kind of sad because the Night skin is still my favorite. Sure, other skins have adopted most of the views, but none keep the same style and color scheme that I love some much from Night.

I really hope Mcborzu picks up development again when Eden is released.

:Confusedhakes fist:: I hate you Black Ops!!!

Give Neon a shot - if there isn't a color scheme that you like, it's simple enough to add a new one. Since it's based on Night, you should have all the features of Night plus more views and Eden features.
-stoli-
Night is in my opinion the best skin and it would be really boring if it just disappears Sad
Switched to Aeon Nox too.
But I keep checking this thread for update, just in case...
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
As with most others posting in this thread, Night was uptil a few months my fave skin, alas I had to move on, I still have it and ocassionally switch on to it for nostalgia's sake but my everyday skin now is Aeon Nox, Also give Glass (WIP) a try its slightly different and has some cool 3D animation widgets and Movie sets integration as well
boo erns ... this is (was ?!?!) my favorite skin
I'm beginning to maintain Night for Eden. Don't expect new features, but it should be compatible with Eden. See my sig for download info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Night still being developed0