Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter issues
Hello folks,

The December 11th, 2011 OS X version of XBMC seemed to work somewhat well with Pulse-Eight's USB-CEC adapter and a Samsung D8000 TV. Since upgrading to Eden-Beta1, the behavior of the device has changed. When XBMC is up and running, and you tell the TV to connect to the CEC/Anynet+ device, it then causes XBMC to exit completely. I've unchecked all options regarding shutting down devices, etc (the same way I had it running on the Dec 11th nightly), it's acting completely inconsistent to the way it should (and previously did) operate.

I have not run any updates on the TV since prior to Dec 11th, so the TV functionality should be the same.

Can someone give me some insight as to what has changed related possibly to the libCEC code or anything else USB-CEC related?

Regards,

Randy
this is caused by a bug in the latest libCEC and has been fixed in the development version of libCEC and will be fixed in the next release, which will be published tonight or tomorrow.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:this is caused by a bug in the latest libCEC and has been fixed in the development version of libCEC and will be fixed in the next release, which will be published tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks! I've passed this along on the Pulse-Eight forums as well.

Randy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter issues0