Missing lowlist - show info (tvshow)
In my tvshow when i use low list there isnt any options for show info under view type options, like there are on movies or in recently added. I need that option. It's the best feature with the entire skin imo.

Any tips?
It was removed because most of the info is already visible on the list. I assume you miss the total episodes/unwatched count. I'll see if I can fit it somewhere.
Big_Noid Wrote:It was removed because most of the info is already visible on the list. I assume you miss the total episodes/unwatched count. I'll see if I can fit it somewhere.

Im missing serveral things, i general i just want it back... But if it cant be done, we should atleast see next aired, codec, 720p (etc), duration, and seen/unseen

If this dont get back ill have to go back to pre eden, witch sucks.. Tongue

Thanks for all your hard work!
You mean like this:

Big_Noid Wrote:You mean like this:

Something like that yes, but swap studio with next aired and add duration on the show and it would be godlike! Big Grin
The previous episode info is just a fallback if no next episode info is available Wink

Show duration is a valid possibility as the studio is already visible in the flag.
Awesome, i dont need to downgrade to pre eden then. Thanks for quick answears.
[quote=Big_Noid]The previous episode info is just a fallback if no next episode info is available Wink

Saw you added it back on git. Awesome, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing lowlist - show info (tvshow)0