Can not see plugins in repos
Hi all,
Firstly, great work on XBMC - it is a top piece of work!

I have done a thorough google around and found nothing relating to this problem, hence I am posting new.

I am running 4.3.3, jailbroken with seasonpass, a bunch of plugins installed (icefilms, crackle, iplayer, 4od... but when I now go to install other plugins from any repo (I installed repo installer) there are no plugins listed - I used to see them, and am not so sure when they disapeared, but they are gone.

I go to settings / Add-ons / Get Add-ons / All Add-ons (or) any repo and nothing at all is listed ;( Could the DB be corrupt?

Any idea how to fix this? I am actually trying to activate subtitles in icefilms for my wife - have the plugin installed (via zip, that seems to work fine) and switched on in the skin settings but no subtitles option is showing so I wanted to try changing skin to AEON as that is supposed to work just fine.

My log is here:
http://pastebin.com/cNYCFCbW

Cheers

Jamie
jmcdonnell Wrote:I go to settings / Add-ons / Get Add-ons / All Add-ons (or) any repo and nothing at all is listed ;( Could the DB be corrupt?
Hi, errors say it all I think
Code:
ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed

Delete the .db file in your /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database folder.

Instructions how to do this are posted in these forums already.
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Thanks a lot Jabba_29, that worked for me - it's easy when you kn ow how!
Have a top New Year!
J

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not see plugins in repos0