Do you still need a advanced setting file for Beta Eden?
Hey Everyone,

I'm just curious if I would still need to use the advanced setting file I created for the new Beta release of Eden? I currently use it for my Apple TV 2, but I'm not on Beta of Eden yet.

I just want to get all my ducks in a row on what I'll need to replace once I update to the new Beta release?

Thanks in advance.

Josh
What do you currently have in your advancedsettings.xml file on your system?
I currently use a advanced setting file which works fine for the build I'm on. Just curious if I still need it for the new Eden Beta. Here are my current settings

<advancedsettings><network><cachemembuffersize>0</cachemembuffersize></network></advancedsettings>

Obviously it's not typed this way. My copy and paste just made it go left to right Wink
if you needed it in the first place then yes, you will still need it.
Most (all?) of the advanced settings available in v10.1 are still available in Eden.

JR
Also, I don't think there are any default settings in Eden that would replace a previous advancedsettings.xml setting. It's possible there's been bug fixes/improvements that might not require the same buffering settings, but if you are going form a nightly (which on the ATV2 you would have been) then there probably isn't a significant change.
Thanks for the help jhsrennie and Ned. Exactly what I needed. Btw, Eden is rocking so far. I can tell the speed has increased a great deal on the ATV 2 version.

Great work

Thanks

Josh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do you still need a advanced setting file for Beta Eden?0