Choosing BluRay main Playlist
Hey dear XBMCers!

I was trying Eden with the 04-Nov-2011 10:59 build for windows. Great development by the way.

I was seeing the bluray iso reading feature and I detected a thing I would like to report.

What I would like to report is the Inception bluray. By what I see you choose the biggest playlist in the bluray and play it. The problem is with Inception the biggest playlist is the movie with extras in the middle. So I would propose you could let us choose the bluray playlist we would like to play. But maintaining the fast/easiest option also.
For example if we click on the iso file or open the movie at the library it would open the longest, but we could do a right click and choose the playlist we would like to see. And the system could remember it and we never had to right click again.

Thanks for XBMC.

Regards
I have the same issue with Eden Beta 1 - it doesn't play the right file for Inception.
afonso Wrote:Hey dear XBMCers!

I was trying Eden with the 04-Nov-2011 10:59 build for windows. Great development by the way.

I was seeing the bluray iso reading feature and I detected a thing I would like to report.

What I would like to report is the Inception bluray. By what I see you choose the biggest playlist in the bluray and play it. The problem is with Inception the biggest playlist is the movie with extras in the middle. So I would propose you could let us choose the bluray playlist we would like to play. But maintaining the fast/easiest option also.
For example if we click on the iso file or open the movie at the library it would open the longest, but we could do a right click and choose the playlist we would like to see. And the system could remember it and we never had to right click again.

Thanks for XBMC.

Regards
Same problem here with the BattleStar Galactica complete series blurays i got for Christmas (Yay!).
XBMC only reads the longest track (although there are 4 episodes per bluray).

Would it be possible to show only a list with content >=20min (for animes) : letting us choose which file to read ?

Edit : (XBMC pre-Eden from Team-XBMC Unstable PPA - Ubuntu x86_64 on ION2 platform)

Thanks Smile
Would also like this feature impossible to play some of my blurays without converting them all to mkv.

Running Eden beta 1 on Windows,OSX and iOS
we're working on better bluray support, but it's not ready yet and won't make it into Eden - sorry.
Thanks for your answer and your hard work.
I'll have to be patient and watch XBMC's git then Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choosing BluRay main Playlist0