• 212(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
sqlite in /data/data/org.leetzone.... as nearly all android applications Wink

And you can add favorite radio stations to Yatse favorites too. But as I said without delete / edit this is not user friendly to mix things as most will not understand I can't handle support for all the limitation of XBMC Wink
(2014-07-05, 22:23)bry- Wrote:
(2014-07-05, 22:12)nickr Wrote: Sir Wellington you still haven't answered my question about bonjour (post 3115).

It's installed

@sir wellington - I saw a fix posted here that I would like to try to help you with.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1762282

@nickr tagging you in case you did not see it
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Yeah I saw. Let's see if it assists Sir W.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My favorites widget isn't changing when I change hosts, am I the only one?
Well without logs and details I can only guess that yes since no one reported this ..
hey, i just started using Yatse too. it could use some improvements for my taste, but in general it is a pretty good app.

where i am kinda sad about it, is the voice control thing. The commands are too limited. I have been using VoxWav (VoxCommando) which has commands like (Go left - right, etc....)

but it also has things like "Find Movie", because i could say... "Find Movie Iron Man", and there are 3.... so i want to choose which one i want....

or how about Tv Shows support? i could use commands like "Find Show Big Bang Theory" and then get the list. (i know it some how supports it, but it has never worked for me... It only works for Movies.. For example "Search tv show Mythbusters".... i will never get something back)

is there anyway to add some voice commands? or any other useful commands other than just the basic? how about turning off the xbmc hosting pc?

This could be great, since i don't like the fact that i have to use an extra application (VoxCommando) on my htpc, or the fact that i need to run VoxWav every single time in order to say a command...

I love the voice command widget that you have.
You may want to take 5 mn to read http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...ceCommands Smile

But no you cannot add new commands as the engine is complex an multi language, and for left right I find them completely useless so won't come in Yatse internals, but you can achieve it with the open API Smile
Hey Tolriq newers tablets/phones had the avility to send a notification when is fully charge is any way posoble to use the notification plugin to send it to xbmc?

Also as the new google search also can be activated on all parts of a rom with "ok google" is possible to do the same with "ok yatse" or something similar
Does anyone here have some examples of Tasker tasks they've set up using Yatse intents? I've managed to get Yatse to switch mediacenters and that's about it. I'd love to see an example of how to, say, browse to a particular media type's library or play/pause via intent. Copy/pasted tasks would work; screenshots would be awesome.

This is what I've tried for browsing the movies library:

Action: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_PLAYURI
Extra: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:"yatse://command/browse/movies"

Doesn't seem to do anything.
@Headcase_Fargon

I can't help with your Tasker question, but I would love to see your Tasker recipe to control yatse. Thanks.
(2014-08-10, 03:08)blueturtles Wrote: @Headcase_Fargon

I can't help with your Tasker question, but I would love to see your Tasker recipe to control yatse. Thanks.

The only things gotten to work so far are switching mediacenter and play/pause.

Switching mediacenter:

Send Intent
Action: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_APP_SELECT_MEDIACENTER
Extra: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_INT_PARAMS:1 (Where 1 is the number of the mediacenter in your Yatse. This could be 2 or 3 if you have more than one XBMC instance on your network.)

Play/Pause
Action: org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.ACTION_MEDIA_COMMAND
Extra org.leetzone.android.yatsewidget.EXTRA_STRING_PARAMS:play (Or pause, etc)

I've noticed that if I send a play or pause intent, XBMC becomes completely unresponsive to Yatse interaction until I send a stop command through an intent. Not sure if it's a bug or something I'm doing wrong.
Thanks, I will give the Tasker recipe a try.
@warlion : Well there's the notification addon for that Wink And for ok Yatse it's not possible in Android Sad

@Headcase_Fargon : I do not use tasker so hard to help precisely but the Wiki contains all the needed information and tons of users did make it work.
You'll have much more luck on tasker forums / groups for tasker help Smile
Have a Android Wear watch and want to try Yatse on it ? Smile

Just try Yatse beta : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/...0190202508
has anyone else noticed that the yatse media control buttons (play/stop/fw/rw) have stopped appearing in remote screen with kodi. they used to appear once playback started, but now they don't.
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24