• 23(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
@Tolriq

On my Morotola Xoom tablet with ICS 4.0.3 (and the subsequent 4.0.4 upgrade that I did today) the "Send To" option isn't there--it's just missing (the same with the XBMC remote "Send To" choice). From my HTC EVO 4G Android phone running version 2.3.5 using the stock browser, if I go to that same web page (see below) to start playing it offers me the "Send To XBMC" option.

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/18226...as-s21e02/

Essentially scroll down to the HD Download and tap on it.

I have a Xoom 10.1" dual core running Android 4.0.4, Acer A500 10.1" dual core tablet running Android 3.2.x, an HTC EVO 4G running Android 2.3.5, a Nook Color with CM9 running Android 4.0.3 (pre-alpha), and a Motorola Triumph running Android 2.3.x. Anything running Android 2.3.x or lower works. Any Android device running 3.x and up does not work.

BTW, for those with the Xoom running 4.0.3, the 4.0.4 update has noticeable performance improvements.

I understand the limit you have with the notification. It would be nice to provide options to those add-ons attempting to use the notification to allow them to customize it.
(2012-04-06, 00:10)Jimbo99 Wrote: I want to say thanks and good job.

I do have a question for you though.

When I install the widget on my android 2.x devices the option to "send to" the URL from the android device to XMBC works fine. No issues.

When on my android 4.x devices the option to "send to" is not there. I have found this to be a great feature. I hope this either brings to your attention something that no longer works, or it lets you know we want that capability on our 4.x devices (to continue). I spend quite a bit of time on my Android tablets and when I find a URL with a video that I want to watch I love just being able to click and have it sent to the TV (XBMC).

Anyway, can you confirm either the bug or the lack of intent to continue that feature? Or am I missing something?

Thanks again.

P.S. I would ask one more thing. Maybe it isn't in your venue. The option to send the caller's number to the TV (XBMC) is nice. The problem is that the notification is too short, it is small, and in the lower right hand corner. Is there a way to make it big, to keep it up longer, and to move it to another position on the screen?

I'm also using a xoom with 4.0.3 , 4.0.4 a defy with 2.3.7 ,4.0.3,4.0.4 all android os had that funtion I don't had any problem at all
There is on my zoom using eos 4.0.4

For the page that you said before open the link and android will ask where do you like to open as default select browser for me ask me two times then the las screen shot will apear I'm watching right now on my xbmc the hd video
Well after some more tests, it seems that this site with the stock browser does not show the send to option.

The site does not set the correct mimetypes for the media, and for whatever reason the stock browser does no more set the correct one based on file extensions.

Next version will have some filter based on file extensions too to allow the function to work on bad coded sites Smile

The extensions covered are :
Code:
<data android:pathPattern=".*avi" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*asf" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*divx" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*f4v" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*flv" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*m2v" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*m2ts" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*m3u" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*m3u8" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mkv" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mp3" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mp4" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*m4v" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mpeg" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mpg" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mov" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*ogg" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*mts" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*rm" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*rmvb" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*ts" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*vob" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*webm" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*wmv" />
                <data android:pathPattern=".*wtv" />

If you think about very standard extensions handled by Xbmc that I forgot just write it here Smile In the same idea if some of the extension I put are not handled by Xbmc just tell too Smile
For me is working perfect that's strange he got the same device and OS as me but different results
Thanks for investigating. I really appreciate it. It's a great feature.

Is there a way to force it on the tablet/phones myself?

I'll check it with a non-stock browser.

EDIT:

Non-stock browser seems to work. Now getting sites to be consistent in presentation of the option is something altogether.

The Chrome Browser Beta didn't work on my limited tests. Dolphin does. In those cases where you can get a "share link" to pop up it's possible to overcome some limits.
I don't think you can force it.

But anyway the new version should be out very soon Smile

I'm tired waiting about answers from Google ....
What also interests me is whether there's a Google Chrome extension for their desktop browser that does the same thing. I'll often browse, see a video or some other podcast and want to do the same thing "send to xbmc".

Anyone know how to accomplish this?
Hi there
(2012-04-06, 21:22)Jimbo99 Wrote: What also interests me is whether there's a Google Chrome extension for their desktop browser that does the same thing. I'll often browse, see a video or some other podcast and want to do the same thing "send to xbmc".

Anyone know how to accomplish this?

That is what you are searching for.

THX
Chaos
Ok here we are Smile Version 1.5 is now on-line.
  • New Background for default Skin.
  • New Logo.
  • New Widget with remoting functions.
  • New options : Screen On / Disable Keyguard.
  • Wol icon change to Special Functions when connected.
  • New functions : Scan & Clean Library (Audio & Video).
  • New function : Long press Keyboard button to activate Keymap mode.
  • Remove permission READ_PHONE_STATE.
  • Call actions & notifications + sms forward are now available as plugins.
  • Now only free version. You can buy the unlocker to unlock themes.

If you use the call actions or notification you now need to install the plugin.
Plugins needs to be started at least once to register correctly.

For early buyers of the previous full version that was banned (still needs final confirmation but apparently because of one screenshot containing the poster of Avatar ...) ,
I'll do refund on request as soon as my google checkout balance is positive to avoid currency change taxes on my bank account.
The google part of 30% will be paid by me so please do the switch to the unlocker so I don't loss too many.
I'll send an email to all buyers soon to explain this.

Plugins and unlocker may make a little time to appear on the Market.
Tolriq where do you gonna upload the donation version?
Hope the new place will be avalible to pay with paypal
There's no more donation version but an unlocker.

It's still published on the market, but the unlocker will nearly never be updated so not a problem to provide it by other ways Smile

(Ps: Check your mail)
Hi there,

looks great.

Can we have a bigger remote Widget?
Like the 4x2 remote with an 4x1 or 4x2 on top which shows the current playing?

As always. Not that important Big Grin

Edit: 100th Post :-D

THX
Chaos
You're like womens we give you a finger you want the whole arm :p

BTW you can put a 4*1 widget on top of the 4*2 :p and you can resize the 4*2 to whatever you want Smile

Please don't forgot to download plugins and rate all 5 Smile even if you remove the plugins after :p
Need to go up in search Smile
Hey, just an idea

Did that thing with the two widgets, but of course there are double buttons right now.
Plugins are not showing. Patience.

Thx
Chaos
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24