• 35(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
For the config file, I supose you have installed Xbmc Starter in program files, please try another directory as UAC and some case can cause problem.

I don't understand your last question / need Smile
moved starter from my temp dir and planted it on my desktop...same problem Sad
it do write to the xml but i dont think it reads it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Config xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<IsConfigured>true</IsConfigured>
<StartWithWindows>true</StartWithWindows>
<XbmcExecutable>C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe</XbmcExecutable>
<XbmcArguments />
<UdpPort>9</UdpPort>
<StartTimer>10</StartTimer>
</Config>

Win7 wont shutdown to powermode when starter config is visible, as it is when it pops up for info after reboot.
Gotta walk the dog so ill shutdown starter and see if its the problem or its something else Smile

I dont get any sync results with "Yatze Home" neither my One X (4.0.3)(SW:1.29.401.7) or my Desire HD (2.3.5)(SW:3.12.405.1) reads any info besides the movie count Sad

Using nightly build on win7-may6 and xbmcbuntu 11.0
Well I can't reproduce even with UAC activated Sad

Can you try to start it as administrator ?

For the alpha I'll need a screenshot (by mail) so I have all values. And if you can also send me logcat (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...gcat&hl=fr) thanks.
First.. Starter/starter-config does not interfer with windows hiper/Sleep mode..... i forgot timer was set at 30min on a new system.... sorry for my forgetfullness :o(

I disabled UAC and ran as admin, it did not do any difference Sad

Maybe you can email me version 1.3 or point to a download and let me try that.
1.3 seemed to work for me on 2 systems but i deleted it with the new install and i won´t change xbmcbuntu to win7 on my HTPC before i get a new SSD Sad

I've send a mail with a modified version to get more informations.
Ok so now that synchronization system is near finished I'll soon start to build the interface for browsing Smile

For 1st version (the interface and functions will grow with time) do you prefer List or Grid for the items display ?
(2012-05-13, 13:04)Tolriq Wrote: For 1st version (the interface and functions will grow with time) do you prefer List or Grid for the items display ?

Me likes list Blush

THX
Chaos
(2012-05-13, 13:51)Chaos_666 Wrote:
(2012-05-13, 13:04)Tolriq Wrote: For 1st version (the interface and functions will grow with time) do you prefer List or Grid for the items display ?

Me likes list Blush

THX
Chaos

List ;o)
Hey Tolriq, I'm excited to see what the library version has in store! I was looking at some trakt apps and found one that I thought could be used as inspiration for the design of a library mode.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....tracktoid

It seems to use all the different media (clearart, episode, banners, posters, etc) get used in an interesting way. Just thought I would share it to help get some brain juices flowing Smile

Also I remember you mentioning disabling the phone "beep" on changing volume would require additional privledges or something to that affect, but I noticed the official remote doesn't sound the beep on volume change, and doesn't seem to require any additional permissions.. Is there something different about the way your app is built that wouldn't allow it?
First version will be quite simple to be sure all works ok Smile Then most advanced things will come to avoid seeking error in multiple places Smile

For sound I'll look how they did it Smile
(2012-05-04, 11:29)Tolriq Wrote: A little question for the browsing part.

Do someone really use / need actor browsing for movies / tv shows ?
No! Please change it so the TV button actually takes you to the list of your TV shows, not the Actor/Genre page. The official XBMC app also does this, I don't understand why anyone would want it.
(2012-04-21, 13:36)Tolriq Wrote: The shorcuts are the good one but differs from skin to skin and build, in pvr the tv goes to live tv, and so on. I don't have more possibility at the remote level to choose more precisely Sad
The same for Home button Sad

Can't say better Smile
The update for the market is official tolriq didn't say about a new one
Yes sorry I've uploaded 1.7.1 but this does not contain anything new only very small fixes that i wanted in 2.0 but I'm late on it (cause of Diablo :p ) so i release this intermediary build Smile
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24