• 42(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Double thanks so Smile

Edit : don't see any change at : Made a correction on page 58 Post: #575
I'm running XBMC on my raspberry Pi using raspbmc but I cannot see posters on the yatse widget (what's currently playing) any ideas? Thanks, loving the app :-)

Just to add, this worked fine before I made the switch to the Pi.
Well on what Xbmc version is this one build off ?

And does images loads in library mode ?
(2012-07-28, 20:10)Tolriq Wrote: Edit : don't see any change at : Made a correction on page 58 Post: #575

hmm weird.... added an "og" in last line, donno why i did´nt save it last time but its added now...

PC 2500K/Asrock Z68 E3G3/16GB/128GB Agility3/7950/620W Corsair
HTPC1 Asrock E350M1 USB3/64GB SSD/4GB - XBMC master + PVR
NAS/HTPC i3-2100T / Asrock B75M / 4x2TB FlexRAID / 128GB Agility3 / Technisat CableStar
(MySQL/SABNZBD/CP/SB/FlexRAID/XBMC master+PVR/MP TV-Server
No problem Smile

I'm still missing the new 2.0 strings for ES and IT translation and very last one for PT, I suppose translators are in holidays Smile

If anyone want to do those translations I'd very grateful so I can publish a 2.2 correctly translated.
Version 2.2.0 uploaded Smile
  • Added : New small grid view for phones
  • Added : Skip seasons (long press tv show or option to default)
  • Added : Default hide watched settings
  • Added : Fast scroll index
  • Added : Support for resume (start movie / episode where you left them)
  • Corrected : Lots of Speed and Memory optimizations (New option for fast scroll on low end phones)
  • Corrected : Dpad enter now send select and don't show keyboard

Since 2.1 was out a little quick to correct a bug this one is a stable and optimized release at the standard quality level of Yatse.
Now is time of holidays and little slowdown, please post here or on Yatse website your feature requests so I can prioritize them Smile (The more votes the more priority :p )
amazing how fast yatse widget became a full media center controller for android!!!

i would love to see pvr support and banners Smile

enjoy the peace...i can only imagine how many hourse you spent on yatse...
(2012-07-29, 21:08)ga3ns3blu3mchen Wrote: amazing how fast yatse widget became a full media center controller for android!!!

i would love to see pvr support and banners Smile

enjoy the peace...i can only imagine how many hourse you spent on yatse...

Second that Smile

Don´t think i would be on the good side with my gf if i had to spend so much time on the PC
PC 2500K/Asrock Z68 E3G3/16GB/128GB Agility3/7950/620W Corsair
HTPC1 Asrock E350M1 USB3/64GB SSD/4GB - XBMC master + PVR
NAS/HTPC i3-2100T / Asrock B75M / 4x2TB FlexRAID / 128GB Agility3 / Technisat CableStar
(MySQL/SABNZBD/CP/SB/FlexRAID/XBMC master+PVR/MP TV-Server
First of all, congrats on making a really slick remote.

Some things/remarks:

Where can I find the now playing list when listening to music, i.e. how can I find out, which song will be next?

In the music section when selecting an album I get an empty list. I can't choose a song and only play the whole album from the beginning from album view.

The remote section of the app...how can I put it? My girlfriend found it hard to use, since the symbols are too abstract for her and I kinda have to agree with her. The official remote uses buttons with a small text underneath the button stating what the button does (like "menu", "back" "info"). Would that be possible?

Keep up the great work and enjoy your well deserved holidays Smile
Playlist are on the todo list Smile

If you don't have songs then there's a sync problem. How many songs do you have ? Can you send me a log cat ? or PM me a mail so I can send you debug builds to find out more.

For the remote part, adding text in multiple languages would be quite ugly, there's very little not ultra clear buttons and they are all explained on the wiki, after 10 min using the remote and seeing the wiki you can't forgot what is the button use.

What I can do is change icons if you provide me betters one in PSD free of rights.
2.2.1 uploaded to correct a rare crash condition on Jelly Bean.
Hi tolriq

(2012-07-30, 01:44)Tolriq Wrote: 2.2.1 uploaded to correct a rare crash condition on Jelly Bean.

did it this error occur while searching?

THX
Chaos

Can occur in a lot of ways why you have crashes and don't send me reports ? :p:p
Hehe
(2012-07-30, 13:03)Tolriq Wrote: Can occur in a lot of ways why you have crashes and don't send me reports ? :p:p

did start the app while i was in bed, after it updated.
Tried the search in tv shows on my gtab (running exprerimental CM10) an there was an error while using instant search and then using backspace to delete some letters.
Same thing did not occur on my SGS2 (running exprerimental CM10) .

Both was tried while xbmc was off. Wanted to do some verifying (hopefully today), before i bug you ;-)

I do not expect that this is a yatse problem. And did not test 2.2.1 yet.

So hopefully everything works flawlessly, as always.

Not sure if i or someone else mentioned it, or you are aware of:
Can we have the watched flag for seasons?

THX
Chaos
Let's hope there's no problem so Smile

For wached tv show / season there's already a FR but I need to make some conceptual changes before handling those so one day Smile
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24